• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Pokémon Violet, I'm pretty sure. I've been doing a playthrough using only Johto Pokémon.

Got ninja'd twice again (the second time was probably largely due to technical difficulties).

Hmm. I would say that I am proud of what I managed to do with my music before COVID hit. I was the de facto leader of a semi-professional jazz quartet, though my mom was absolutely instrumental in facilitating the logistics of everything; my leadership role was mainly in terms of creative direction and such. But I am proud of what I did as part of that quartet, both as a saxophonist and as a leader.

My team for my first playthrough rotated quite a bit, but I ended up settling on a main team of Skeledirge, Glimmora, Grimmsnarl, Gyarados, Weavile, and Magnezone. Some other notable members in rotation were Clodsire, Tatsugiri, Kilowattrel, Tinkaton, Flamigo, and a shiny Jumpluff.

What is your favorite Pokémon game, and why?

Jynx. And not even because of the allegations against its design being racist and all that other crap, I don't give a damn about any of that. No, Jynx just.......creeps me right the fuck out. It always has, and always will.

What's your favorite song?

sylveon!!
it's one of the few mon i think genuinely has everything going for it: design (it's cuter than cute), typing (fairy is my favorite), lore (it's based on the mythical moon rabbit!), viability (not necessarily competitively, but mine was a biiiiig help during my violet playthrough), quality shiny (which i like just as much as the original design), cry (it's so adorable! a bit like a whistle mixed with a meow)... plus it's used by a lot of the characters i enjoy (bede, penny, VALERIE!!).
i'm just drawn to it, i guess. sylveon forever :bulbaLove: :Y:

do you prefer salty food or sweet food?

Ficus benjamina....and ivy on house walls if you want to count that.

What do you think about evening dresses?

As a useless lesbian, yes; girls already look good but the look GOOD in evening dresses. As a person who doesn't enjoy wearing dresses too much: I have one, I look good in it, you can't make me wear it without a damned good reason.

I've asked this here before I know, but: Do you have any pets? And if so, are you willing to share pictures? (If yes to both, please do)

No, even though I love cats. The problem is they tie you down a lot and I do like day trips and traveling in general. When I was growing up though we had pretty much all the usual kind of pets except for parrots for some reason (we did have other type of birds).

Favourite things in the world in terms of their beauty (other than the gender you are attracted to)?

There are too many beautiful things in the world... I'd say nature in general, but if I have to be really specific, I'd say koi fish.

I've asked this here before I know, but: Do you have any pets? And if so, are you willing to share pictures? (If yes to both, please do)
Something tells me you really wanted to see pet pictures, Dawning :wynaut:
PXL_20240229_132358997.jpg
PXL_20240229_132244066.jpg

Is my dog cute-
Do you wear any jewelry? If so, what kind and how often? Does it hold any special meaning for you?

Shaved.

What do you think about dress shoes (not necessarily leather ones)?

Plusle and Minun. I love when others cheer me on/give positive reinforcement, since I have low self-esteem/not much confidence in myself. Despite that, I find myself ignoring Plusle and Minun most of the time (even though they come from my favorite Generation,) due to me not really liking "cute" Pokemon that much nor Pikaclones, plus they're pretty......meh in battle.

Do you like being in a forest?

Last edited:
Playing video games. I always like watching playthroughs, but since I'm terribly unskilled, playing video games myself usually just ends in rage and frustration. I'm content just watching people who know what they're doing lol

What's something you could make an hours-long video essay about?

Back
Top Bottom