• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

An animated adaptation of Pokémon Adventures — at a reasonably substantial length — would be lovely. I'm not sure if the powers that be would actually do it justice, though, so in a way maybe it's not so bad that there isn't one. Maybe just some fan art in the anime's art style would suffice, really!

What's the one thing that you could eat no matter what time of day?

I'm the type that can and does eat any food I like at any time of day....and apparently many countries around the world don't have dishes that are only eaten for breakfast for instance.

What do you think about fountain pens?

While I can usually always appreciate a good pen, I'm not so sure if I can appreciate one quite that much. I mean, after a certain point, it is just a pen, right?

Would you consider yourself to be technologically saavy? And if so, would you consider yourself "geeky" or "nerdy" or just, well, technologically savvy?

Not any more than the usual person of under 40 years old of today. And no, I don't consider myself a tech geek.

What do you think about maths?

I could easily go at least a few weeks before a breakdown caused by no dessert.

In school (be it middle school, high school, college, whatever past or present) what is your best academic subject? (gym class doesn't count)

Might've been math all throughout. Math was one of my favorite subjects. Wasn't a pan of geometry though.

If you work in any profession and knowingly have a high chance of success, besides the usual big hits like the medical field for example, what would it be?

Favourite: Other than the Pokemon itself, my favourite things about it are how complex the games are and the characters of the day in the anime.

least favourite: the last four generations I'm afraid.

Other than specific franchises, what is something that you like a lot but most people don't care about either way (as in they tend to neither particularly like it nor dislike it)?

Back
Top Bottom