• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Digimon Adventure

Do you drink coffee/do you feel like you need it every day?
:sadsola:

i don't know enough about that field of science to form a full opinion.
It's not really a field of science, it's just my personal opinion. I don't know, guys just look weird with hair long enough that it could be in a ponytail if you ask me.

It's not really a field of science, it's just my personal opinion. I don't know, guys just look weird with hair long enough that it could be in a ponytail if you ask me.
I had 12 inch long hair once, and I looked super weird, mostly because of my face though

Wow! Great question!

How big is too big for a book?

Maybe anything more than 550 pages.

What do you think about still life paintings?

I personally like them. Even if they're just of ordinary objects with no story or meaning behind them, there's something about them that I find interesting, and I appreciate the skill and observation that it takes. That said, I don't like making them, I had to paint a still life for a class a while back and it was a huge pain :thumbsup: (hence why I respect those who can actually do it well lol)

Thoughts on Crocs?

i don't really have any thoughts on them. i don't think i've ever had it before, and it kind of seems like an unconventional taste for a cake. when i think cake i don't really think that carrots would taste really could with it.

saddest song you've ever listened to?

preeettyyy far. depending on the weight of the rock, i could get it a couple feet! helps that i spend a lot of my day throwing heavy things, and coincidentally, sometimes i'm moving big rocks! =P
i have to remind myself 5am is not the time to go outside and test how far i can throw a very large rock

speaking of, what time of day do you like to do things — running errands, going to eat, or just hanging out?

Eevee (but only if I get to evolve it, since in my opinion that's what you're supposed to do with an Eevee! And I greatly prefer all of Eevee's evolved forms to it anyway.)

Do you believe humans evolved from apes?

Back
Top Bottom