• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Assassination Classroom - Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Was waiting for the anime adaptation ever since I read its premise for the first time.

What is it about? (not really spoilers, but just the basic plot overview)
Wiki said:
The Earth is threatened by a powerful creature who destroyed 70% of the Moon with its power, rendering into the shape of a crescent moon forever. The creature claims that within a year, Earth will also be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance to avert this fate. In class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he starts working as a homeroom teacher where he teaches his students not only regular subjects, but the ways of assassination. The Japanese government promises a reward of ¥10 billion (i.e. 100 million USD) to whomever among the students succeeds in killing the teacher, whom they have named "Korosensei" (殺せんせー Korosensē?, pun on 殺せん unkillable and せんせい teacher). However, this has proven to be an almost impossible task, as he has several inhuman abilities at his disposal, including the capacity of moving at Mach 20.
cdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGH_k99702y.jpg
FUNimation is streaming it. I don't think CR got the streaming rights. Could be wrong. So, Google maybe?
First three episodes are out, fourth one will be releasing today.

PS: Please spoiler tag anything that hasn't been revealed in the anime yet.

I'm loving the anime so far! (I haven't read the manga, I want to keep up with the anime to avoid spoilers xD) The characters featured are so unique (Karma is my favorite so far), and I like how Korosensei is really caring for the students despite being a creature about to destroy Earth. There's this unique atmosphere in the anime with students trying to murder their teacher yet at the same time they like him so much for how much he cares for them.

I've been reading the manga for like three years now and was absolutely hyped fot this series to come out xD And I'm honestly happy thy've adapted the manga this well especially the last episode.

In general I really like this sereies because it gives all of their characters some time in the limelight but it also has specific characters that get a lot of developtment and interesting backstories to them. I myself like Nagisa particularly because he's awesome xD especially those smiles he gives :) you should run.

I'm surprised that I enjoy it as much as I am. Hearing about it, it sounded so dumb and ridiculous. Yet, I actually like it. Ridiculous, yet fun and nice to watch. I'm not sur about checking the manga tough, I already have so much to complete. I will enjoy viewing it with my younger brother, who got me to watch it.

This show is so ridiculous, yet I love it so much. Season one was great and I need to get around to the second

I reread the manga not too long ago, after the last chapter is out.

Never really check the anime yet.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom