• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Assassins: Division E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry heaved himself upwards, out of the crater in the ground that his explosion had made. While it had taken a lot out of him, he knew he had killed his enemy. Or so he thought.

Staggering up, alongside him, was Gale. Half of the guy's face, as well as his whole arm, had serious burns, but he was still alive. That was the least amount of injury Henry had ever seen someone sustain, being so close to one of his blasts. The wind magic must've shielded the man from the majority of the attack's sheer force. Immediately, Coulomb tried his hardest to not show how much the attack had drained him.

"You had enough yet, Red?" Henry asked, as he circled around to pick up his machete.

Myka gave a peace sign to Demid, looking around.
"Lead on, I have faces to punch."
She gestured flamboyantly to Demi.

Demi nodded to Myka, before turning to Shun. Gesturing in the direction of the heat signature she had locked-on to, she began running in its direction. Her motion was quick, deliberate by every sense of the word. Holding up a hand, she began to power heat energy into her hand. Flushing out the source would serve to make getting their target easier.

Gale turned to look towards Henry and gritted his teeth. He raised his right hand and summoned a current of wind that was able to blow his machete away. "You hit me hard, but I think I can deal with it," he snickered and began to walk towards him while materializing a sphere made out of wind on the palm of his hand.

Demi was able to detect a small but at the same time special signal, not to far from where the group was. The person in question reacted though and proceeded to send a psychic attack to Demi's mind.

Destiny sensed the flare of psychic energy as the attack was launched at Demi. "Yep, definitely going the right way" Destiny said under her breath. "I can deal with any PSI users if need be, it's nasty what they do to untrained minds" she snickered, but a seriousness showed through.

Myka flinched a little, smiling wider as she formed a small psychic wall to channel the attack away from herself.
"Or, you know, we could just go kill them."
She kept walking toward the attacks' source.

Demi's eyes widened as the mental attack began to ravage her psyche. Falling to her knees, she groaned as the pain began to spread. It was excruciating; she wasn't built for combat based on mental power.

But, that never stopped her before. Her eyes narrowed as she focused forward, sending a rushing torrent of flames into the area in front of her. Whomever did that, Demi would make sure to burn them to cinders.

Henry stood in shock as Gale got up, and was ready to fight even more. Not only had he survived, he was willing to fight, even with the moderate to severe burns across a third of his body. Had to give that guy props.

A small gust of wind sent Coulomb's machete skittering away, but that was to be expected. No way a windmage would let you get ahold of your weapon. You just had to do it the old-fashioned way.

"Props to you, Red," Henry said. "But you're standing in my way."

With that, Henry charged forward, calculating possible moves in his head. The smart thing? Dodge the obviously incoming attack and trip Gale as he tried to readjust his aim. Then, hit him in his burned arm and the damaged side of his face. Less nerve endings, but the burns would cause an incredible amount of pain.

Beginning to execute his plan, Henry was ready to leap to the side the moment he saw that Gale was preparing his counterattack.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply to this, I had to deal with exams and didn't have time to post much.

Demi's attack had done its job in making the source of the mental attack unveil itself. In front of the group stood a short old man with tanned colored skin, he had a white beard that matched his similarly white mustache. The man looked at the group and frowned before charging straight towards them.

"Looks like he's making the first move," Shun withdrew his knives as he turned to the others. "Myka, stop him, the rest of you follow me."

Bridget followed Shun, slightly worried about Myka, but kept her focus on the mission none the less.

OOC: Sorry, I to was plagued by exams -_- Happy Days

Destiny darted after Shun, her hands cloaked in glowing circles, ready to throw PSI bolts.

Myka drew her knuckledusters.
"Bring it on, douchebag."
She leapt into the air, swinging wildly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom