• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assorted Hidden Ability Mons

Akinai

(See what? Hear what?)
Reaction score
I did this back in Black/White, so let's see if it will be successful in X/Y as well~

Basically, I'm willing to breed, hatch and trade Hidden Ability Pokemon for people. So far, this is what I have:

Abra
Aipom
Audino
Axew
Bagon
Blitzle
Bulbasaur
Bunnelby
Chansey
Charmander
Chespin
Corphish
Dedenne
Doduo
Drifloon
Dunsparce
Duskull
Dwebble
Eevee
Electabuzz
Electrike
Emolga
Espurr
Fennekin
Froakie
Gible
Girafarig
Goomy
Gothita
Growlithe
Gulpin
Helioptile
Heracross
Lapras
Larvitar
Ledyba
Lillipup
Litwick
Makuhita
Meditite
Magikarp
Magmar
Mawile
Munna
Natu
Noibat
Oddish
Pachirisu
Pancham
Petilil
Phanpy
Phantump
Pidove
Pumpkaboo
Ralts
Remoraid
Rhyhorn
Riolu
Roggenrola
Rufflet
Sableye
Scraggy
Sewaddle
Shellos
Shuckle
Shuppet
Slugma
Skarmory
Skorupi
Slugma
Solosis
Spiritomb
Spoink
Squirtle
Stunfisk
Surskit
Teddiursa
Torchic
Tropius
Tyrogue
Venipede
Vulpix
Wobbuffet
Woobat
Wooper

Tip: use Ctrl+F to find what you want.

These will most likely have no Egg moves nor special IVs/Natures- basically whatever hatches with the correct Ability is what you get.

For genders: This will follow the same rule UNLESS the moveset depends on it (like Espurr.)

What I would love in return are Hidden Ability Mons I do not yet own, though open to negotiation as long as the offer is fair.

Some quick notes:

My FC is: 4957-2173-9539. If you still ask for it, your request will likely be ignored. Ingame name: Mak.

When placing a request, use the following form. This is so I don't have to ask for more info/know how to contact you/etc

FC:
Pokemon Desired:
Ability Desired:
Method of Contact (VM/PM):
Offering:

Current orders:

1. Emperor Palpitoad (Awaiting pickup)

With all of that out of the way, get to looking! :D

Last edited:
FC:0705-2755-0550
Pokemon Desired: Abra
Ability Desired: Magic Guard
Gender: Female ( if you are able to breed one in a premier ball, that would be highly great, if not its fine too. :)
Method of Contact (VM/PM): Either, or quote this post, it'll give me a notification
Offering: HA (Moxie Heracross) It even has a Jolly nature and 3 IVs (atk/speed/1 more)

FC: 2852-8105-5047
Pokemon Desired: Bulbasaur
Ability Desired: Chlorophyll
Method of Contact (VM/PM): PM
Offering: HA F Lapras

FC: In my profile.
Pokemon desired: Chespin and Bulbasaur
Ability: Bulletproof and Chlorophyll
Method of contact: VM/PM/Quote
Offering: HA Drowzee/Cubone/Tympole

FC: 2852-8105-5047
Pokemon Desired: Bulbasaur
Ability Desired: Chlorophyll
Offering: HA F Lapras

FC:0705-2755-0550
Pokemon Desired: Abra
Ability Desired: Magic Guard
Gender: Female ( if you are able to breed one in a premier ball, that would be highly great, if not its fine too. :)
Method of Contact (VM/PM): Either, or quote this post, it'll give me a notification
Offering: HA (Moxie Heracross) It even has a Jolly nature and 3 IVs (atk/speed/1 more)

FC: In my profile.
Pokemon desired: Chespin and Bulbasaur
Ability: Bulletproof and Chlorophyll
Method of contact: VM/PM/Quote
Offering: HA Drowzee/Cubone/Tympole

Sounds good, I'll work on all of your orders now and contact when they are finished. For @Emperor Palpitoad; I'll take the Cubone and Tympole.

FC: In my signature.
Pokemon Desired: Abra, Duskull, Tyrogue
Ability Desired: Magic Guard, Levitate, Vital Spirit
Offering: HA Rhydon, HA Dwebble, HA Scraggy

Note: Also, I have registered you, so whenever you are online I will be able to issue the trade. My in-game name is Hunter so that you will know who I am when we trade.

Last edited:
After hatching 15 eggs in a row with the incorrect gender (and Hidden Ability gender really doesn't matter in X/Y,) editing the form.

For the first three people's orders, this doesn't affect you. For everyone else, you may wish to edit.

FC:4768-7445-5386
Pokemon Desired: Pancham
Ability Desired:Scrappy
Offering: HA Starly

FC:4768-7445-5386
Pokemon Desired: Pancham
Ability Desired:Scrappy
Offering: HA Starly

Sounds good, will get started on this soon.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom