• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assume the above user likes a certain Pokemon.

Espathra? Concerning the users' fondness for avian dinosaurs (aka what the common layman would refer to a bird) and their favorite type being Psychic.

Well, I don't really have much to infer here other than your username and the fact that your avatar depicts a screencap of Amity Square with some of the starters, Pikachu, and Clefairy. I'm taking a bit of a shot in the dark and say Fennekin.

Probably Masquerain or Lokix
Well, I don't really have much to infer here other than your username and the fact that your avatar depicts a screencap of Amity Square with some of the starters, Pikachu, and Clefairy. I'm taking a bit of a shot in the dark and say Fennekin.
Yeah I couldn’t decide what profile picture I wanted (before my current one was a screencap from Link: The Faces of Evil)
How did you know Fennekin was my favorite (or one of my favorites) Pokémon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom