• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

I love plushies and I love Lysandre's name (lol) so why not....although I can think of much better plushies than that.

A meet and greet with Delia Ketchum.

Not particularly. Nice lady, sure, but what the hell would I talk about with a housewife?

A Foster the People concert in your honour.

Depends where it was going. I'm not a big fan of ships, 'cause my few close calls with drowning have been pretty horrible.

A lava lamp?

No way. I'd just be sitting there at the table, watching it lap up milk and regurgitate its fish dinner all over the floor. Now, if it was a Marshtomp...

An Elvis impersonator to serenade you (Look no further, here I am)

Sure. I'll use it to tempt the Star Wars cast when I beg them to live with me in The Big Blue House. (i need therapy)

One of those Japanese panties dispensers..? (i can't believe this is a thing, and have they even been washed or what)

Yeah, fine. Same creators as Odd Parents or whatever it's called, right? I used to love that as a kid. But the presenter of Rollercoaster is now Steven Fry's boyfriend, and it's the greatest betrayal in the world. He fell to the Dark Side... ugh god. Not even Rey could save him.

Captain America's shield. (envy envy envy)

Sure. I'll take it over, redecorate it and invite over the Star Wars cast. I'll usher them in by singing My House by Florida. I can't rap but I can try.

A husky.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom