• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

I would love it - too bad they extinct

a cruise trip?

Sure.

Image result for sleep kirby plush

that looks cozy, I'll take it

toasted sesame seed
(to eat)

not so much, hard to have fun with anyone

a giant box with a small piece of paper inside with the word "surprise" written on it?

no thanks... I don't need any more annoying bug pests
aren't ants and moths already bad enough

a light brown colored sweatshirt

That be funny prank
Would love it

Travel to southern California

Drawing ability be good
I would love it

Be on live tv

maybe not

your own combine harvester

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom