• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

I'll take it, good for the winter cold times
as long as it works

a box full of beach towels

I barely will use it cause i rarely go to the beach

a nintendo switch and the link's awakening remake

While I'd probably want the Links Awakening remake, I already have a Switch.

Pokemon Sword

no. I'm getting pokemon shield on release day, and although I'm excited for the game, I don't want to give game freak the extra support, considering what they did to the national dex

luigi's mansion 3

I'll take it

a badminton set
(net, two rackets, 3 extra 'Shuttlecock')

no thanks
will raid the fridge and freezer

a big sized jar of almond butter

I'll take it, love it

a new model of an iPhone

Nah, I'm pretty happy with my Pixel 3a for now.

A lifetime supply of their favorite candy.

I'll take them, two desserts in one!!

big freezer full of ice cream sandwiches

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom