• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... I dunno how to "rank" it or whatever. Thoughts mostly, occasionally things said will be viewed as an innuendo. Nothing too major. Dunno if that answered your question. I don't actually know if this would be included in my character, just wondering about possibilities.

Ah. Well, if Yata's fine with it. Also, you refused last time I mentioned it, so I don't expect any change, but curiosity does lead to knowledge. Are perverts forbidden?

I'd be completely fine(and happy) if you decide to make an SU for the Zodiac side. X3

Okay. Here's an example.

Sil'fer fastened her hood. "I'd be happy to join you. Just please remember not to look at my eye; it'll turn you to stone." Kefra glanced at Sil'fer's crop top.
"Don't worry," he said. "It wasn't your face I was interested in."

I don't know if I'll add in that part of the personality. Maybe I will if I think there isn't enough in.

Okay. Here's an example.

Sil'fer fastened her hood. "I'd be happy to join you. Just please remember not to look at my eye; it'll turn you to stone." Kefra glanced at Sil'fer's crop top.
"Don't worry," he said. "It wasn't your face I was interested in."
Does he limit himself to women?

I dunno, maybe. I was thinking of breaking a chain I have been going on, and making a male character. Another chain I have with RPs is not making the character straight. Usually, they're either bi or asexual. But I can't decide on what the character will be like. Maybe he'll be straight, maybe not. Were you hoping for a set sexuality?

Name: Aden Duo
Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Birthday: June 3

Appearance: Aden has silver colored hair that covers his forehead and falls down to his neck, his hair can actually shine sometimes when light hits it properly. Aden has blue aquamarine eyes and a slightly tanned skin. He usually wears the Astrological's uniform but whenever he gets a chance he would change it for his red coloured jacket and his black sweater. He usually wears blue jeans that are torn at the feet as well as a pair of sneakers. He also has a pair of dual blades strapped to his back at all times and wears a pair of black gloves.

Personality: Aden is easy going and calm, usually trying to think things through before he ever does anything. He has a very strong sense of duty and respect for those that stand above him, and would do anything to be useful to them. He can be very competitive at times, but only if he feels like he's being understimated by others, other than that he's very lazy and prefers to avoid conflict if necessary.

History: Aden grew up with his siblings from the time since a young age, his parents having died back when he was a baby. Because of this his older brother was he one that normally took care of him as well as his older sister and they all lived with each other. However, when Aden was 6 he and his siblings were taken to an orphanage. Here they had to deal with all of the other kids as well as the staff which didn't do much to take care of them, though his siblings always did the best to make sure that Aden didn't get in trouble he knew that things weren't right.

A few months after being sent to the orphanage his siblings were both adopted separately, causing all three of them to be divided for the first time and possibly forever. After this Aden had to fend off from his own till he entered his teens, after which he proceeded to run away on his own and travel the world even seeing a few harpy-faerie babies along the way.

The world wasn't such a nice place though, and while Aden learned to use his blades as well as martial arts to defend himself he still got in trouble a lot. That's where he first learn to use his ability, he found his ability handy in a way as it stopped him from being lonely so he always felt like he had someone there with him.

Eventually he ended up in Razpa, where he had run out of food, water and money. After hearing about the two organizations he decided to join the Astrologicals. However he does have another goal in mind, trying to find his siblings as fast as possible.

Ability: Aden is able to create clones of himself, through this he can multiply his forces as well as use them to do chores. He's only able to create two clones and each clone in turn has a different personality than his. He's also able to control wind to a certain extent which he uses to increase the power of his swordsman skills and martial arts skills.

Name: Break Kavistaa
Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Tiger
Birthday: July 18

Appearance: Break stands at about 5'11'' with a medium build on the slender side, and has dark blue hair which extends to his shoulders, with bangs extending just past his eyes. He has a fair skin tone, not too pale, not too tan, and his eyes are a bright orange. He tends to wear something along the lines of a deep blue leather jacket, a bright crimson T-shirt, black jeans, and purple knee-high boots. Oddly, he appears to have adorned on his ankle a heavy steel cuff with a broken chain attached to the back.

Personality: Break is quite easy to bore, though he never does anything about it. He's cool and calm, and does what he must whether he likes it or not. Overall, he rarely lets his feelings get in the way of much of anything. He seems to accept almost anyone, even though on the inside, he may not be accepting. He has a quite destructive and ruthless side within, but he almost never reveals it. He tends to keep his emotions bottled up, though he is very protective of his loved ones.

History: Break lived happily and peacefully as a child. Unfortunately, his parents were largely involved in illegal activity. When Break was 13, his parents were arrested for a combined total of 38 counts of murder, 127 counts of theft and burglary, 44 counts of arson, and 16 counts of resisting arrest. They were sent to life in prison. Break was sent to an orphanage, but was always hated and feared because people thought he was just like his parents. This fear escalated as false rumors were spread, and it eventually got Break chained up, even though he had done nothing wrong. He escaped, and fled to Rapza to start over where no one would know about him or his parents, so he could be safe.

Ability: Break has a telekinesis of sorts.

Last edited:
I just noticed that almost all of the males in this RP are "protective". Hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom