• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kimi Reynolds.

Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Aries

Birthday: April 18th

Appearance: Kimi has maroon colored hair, is about 5'9'' and fairly slim. Although he is slim, he has more of a muscular build. His eyes are a deep shade of green, and he is usually seen wearing a plain T-Shirt and jeans.

Personality: Fairly calm, he's mainly quiet and doesn't want to be bothered. Even in situations where many would become agitated or something of the sort, he keeps his same aloof attitude and goes with the flow. Although there are certain things that can set him off, such as if someone he cares about becomes hurt or in a situation where they could be harmed. Very protective, he keeps a quiet eye on others.

History: When he was young, he had lost both his mother and father. No other family to take care of him, he decided that he could only help himself... traveling from town to town, he had soon begun to find others he cared about. After finding an orphanage, he began to look after the kids there... he felt they needed him, and that would be enough for him. He loves kids, even if he doesn't act like he does. Kimi fiercely protects those closest to him and won't hesitate to harm anyone in his way. He had an old friend, one he forgot the name of. Betrayed once by him, he has a hard time trusting others but wishes he could.

Ability: Can attack swiftly and freeze his opponents. (hope that works omg)

Harpy-Faerie Babies

Sorry this is so late, I hope it's okay. XD This is only the second SU I've done, so if something is wrong, please tell me.

Name: Bellial

Zodiac Sign: Sheep

Birthday: October 2nd

Appearance: Bellial has straight waist-length brown hair and almond-shaped blue eyes, and stands at 5'5'' with a very fair skin tone. She has a rather slim build, although she does have some muscle in her body. She enjoys dressing up, but is usually seen in a black vest with a white dress shirt underneath, leather jeans, and black lace boots.

Personality: Calm and collected, Bellial rarely involves herself in arguments. However, she does have a mischievous nature and enjoy teasing others when she sees fit. She often keeps her feelings to herself, as she feels they are unnecessary for others to know of, although she is not afraid to express her opinions on things.

History: Bellial lived with only her disease-stricken mother, as her father left them for unknown reasons even before she was born. Her mother was always kind to her despite her condition, and unfortunately died when Bellial was fourteen. Having to witness her mother's own death scarred her for quite a while. She buried her mother and left home, having no goal and no idea what to do. She was soon found by Zodiac, who was kind to her and took her in. Bellial fights for Zodiac, and although Bellial seems to carry on the orders of Zodiac obediently, she does question his motives often to herself.

Ability: Can create illusions and can transform into a sheep. She is good with firearm.

Harpy-faerie babies.

I am such a lousy co-host. XD Sorry for taking so long.

Last edited:
... Looking at these new SUs, I feel that now that I've transferred a character one way, I wanna transfer the other way. But so far, the only people with more than one character are the GMs. I wonder if I'm allowed...

Name: Frederick Triton
Birthday: September 17th

Appearance: Frederick has silky black hair, which is not long at all, but not short either. His eye color is a dark, deep ocean blue. He likes to wear black tailcoats that aren’t too flashy, but not plain either. Although he does like just what’s easy to move around, however he also cares about how it looks. He can be a bit picky with that kind of thing. His height is about 5'7".

Personality: Generally calm and obedient to rules, Frederick keeps that side on the surface, but on the inside he’s far from it. He’s good at keeping up fronts, maintaining other’s image of him. He can be very snarky, sarcastic, and cold. When around strangers, or anybody he isn’t close to, he remains polite. However, it is not hard to get him angry, as he has quite a temper. This is especially true if someone harms someone close to him, or if anybody doubts or questions him. He prefers to work alone mainly, and can be very violent. He tends to act younger than he actually is.

History: He comes from quite a poor family, having to work hard just to get by each day. His mother passed away when he was about 14, and his father blamed him for it, saying he didn’t work hard enough to help out. Eventually, Frederick left his hometown and his father, and stayed on the streets, travelling around, no matter what kind of job he had to do in order to get money. His living conditions result in his harsh and hateful personality, having experienced a variety of cruelty first hand. Eventually while travelling around, he found a younger girl who also had nowhere to go, and allowed her to come with him. He came to think of her as a little sister, and made sure to not treat her the same way his father treated him. One day, she found her actual family, and he gave her the okay to return back to them, her real family. She was the one bit of kindness he ever gave to anyone, and has helped his coldness go down just slightly. He joined with the Zodiac’s in order to gain some kind of power, which he now seeks for his own reasons.

Ability: Has sharp lightning bolts he can create from his hands, that are swift. He also keeps a small pocket knife.

Also, um... Harpy-faerie babies~? I hope this is all okay.

Name: Luriss Skylinger

Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Libra

Birthday: March 27

Appearance: She's a blonde, fair-skinned, 5'6" girl whose bangs extend to the top of her green eyes. She has her hair in a ponytail that drops to her waist. This ponytail has a large orange bow to hold it up. Her typical outfit consists of a white, sleeveless dress that has a neon pink or neon blue border on the bottom, and extends to the halfway point between her knees and hips, with pink sneakers.

Personality: She is very timid, and always seems to be in a somber state. She seems to be mute, and it is unknown whether or not this is due to being timid, or some other reason. She deeply cares about nature, mostly plants, and hates to see a plant get hurt in any way. She is hurt easily, emotionally or physically, and is scared of pretty much everything. She has a flute that she plays sad melodies on often. She doesn't eat much.

History: Luriss was always teased and hurt as a child by most everyone she knew, except for her family. Her mother would always attempt to make her feel better, even though the attempts failed. When her mother died of an unknown disease, it hurt Luriss even more. The flute she was given by her mother on her sixth birthday was all she had to remember her mother by. Eventually, she decided to move to Razpa, and somehow became one of the members of the Astrological faction. (I think there's more that could be added, but I can't think of anything more.)

Ability: The songs she plays on her flute can affect plants, Earth, basically nature altogether.

Hello~ I was just wondering, is this RP still open for sign-ups, or?~ <3 I would love to join in. If it is open, then which Zodiac and Astrological signs are open?~

Hello~ I was just wondering, is this RP still open for sign-ups, or?~ <3 I would love to join in. If it is open, then which Zodiac and Astrological signs are open?~

Yes it is, and just check the first post to see what spots are open. We have less Zodiacs so it would be nice if you can sign up for that one, though you can do more than one SU
@User_Name; Forgot to say accepted on your other SU

Don't sweat it. Thanks for acceptance; I was afraid Luriss' power would be considered a bit godmoddish.

Name: Caden Kaida.
Sign: The Dog of the Zodiac.
Birthday: January 1st.
Ability: Caden, being born in the Fire year of the Dog zodiac, has a light affinity to fire and the sun. That being said, he can also control it to a certain degree, as well as being able to bring water or other substances to a boiling point. Otherwise, he has the ability to 'speak' with other creatures telepathically. This 'ability' of sorts is derived from the idea that the dog is the center of all beings, and in symbolism it is often associated with communication.
Goal: Affiliated with the Zodiac.

Appearance: CLICK HERE for an image. Image © Myself. Not for use from anyone except myself.
Caden is, to be quite honest, a rather handsome boy. He gives off a rather enigmatic feel, both in appearance and personality. He seems to be rather tall, although certainly not overly so considering his age. Even though he doesn't really look the part, he is actually quite strong, though his appearance causes many to misjudge and underestimate him. Many might say he has an almost masculine look, however, it's rather clear that he's still rather young all things considered. Even so, he maintains a rather attractive appearance, although he clearly doesn't care about such things. The boy's hair is a dark, dusky brown color, usually worn in a rather messy fashion. He rarely ever fixes his hair, and actually prefers it in that messily-done state, although there are those very few times he might actually try to at least make it look neater. He has a light complection, though due to his dark hair, it often appears much less pale than it may seem. Now, the most stunning part of this boy's appearance is something nobody would expect; his eyes. Ah, yes, his eyes are something to be desired. Holding a dull blue color with flecks of more vibrant shades, they are actually quite rare in somebody with such dark hair, and as such they look brilliant as a pair. Though they don't look like much far off, if you manage to get a look up close, they appear almost webbed, containing dips and rises of pigment as they merge together to create a whirlpool of shades. Usually clothed in more casual things, he much prefers things such as jackets, hoodies, shirts, and a simple pair of jeans. His clothing are usually more dull colors. He most often wears a dull green hoodie and a pale blue shirt, though it varies rather often. You rarely ever see the boy actually dressed in something formal, however, he will if he has to be somewhere important or some such. He really doesn't look too special if you don't count the vibrant shades of blue that make up his eyes, and in fact, you could say he looks normal in some aspects. But, alas, this is only one part of the boy, no?​

Personality:
Caden, or 'Kai' as he much prefers to be called, isn't exactly your average boy. He tends to be extremely reserved, and usually strays away from any contact with people... at all times. While there normally isn't any occasion you could convince the boy to spend time in a full group of people, he doesn't mind one-on-one company. In fact, you could even say he enjoys the occasional companionship, if it weren't for the emotional wall he'd built up over the years. While it is rather difficult to break down thatever guard he has given the boys stubborn nature, it is an entirely possible feat. People he doesn't know often look upon him as a jerk, an outsider, even a defect. He only ever shows his true personality to those he really trusts, and it's a hard thing to gain. After all, it was all because of his past that he built up that wall. In reality, however, you could say he's lonely in some ways. Deep down, he craves a different sort of companionship, somebody to be loyal to and get loyalty from. Because of several important factors, shies away from the topic of family, and often desperately tries to find some awkward way to change the subject. If you actually manage to crack past the wall he's built up, you may actually hit the center of his being; which is, to be blunt, a bucket of emotions he has yet to understand. The deeper you delve into the past and present of this boy, the better you'll understand him - and sometimes, understanding is a dangerous thing.​

History: Not entirely sure what to put here, but if somebody can explain I'll add it in later. He has a rather complex history, though I would gladly write it all up, if it's needed. <3
history goes here, eventually.​

Harpy-faerie babies!

Hope that's alright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom