• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wolven Hearts; Ah, the age range is 15-26, with rat being the oldest and pig the youngest so:

Rat(26)
Ox(25)
Tiger(24)
Rabbit(23)
Dragon(22)
Snake(21) Taken by Fushimi
Horse(20)
Sheep(19) Taken by Yata
Monkey(18)
Rooster(17)
Dog(16)
Pig(15)

So if you pick dog, your character would be sixteen. Of course, you may switch to another sign if you like. ^^ Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Last edited:
Name:Emeraude Dragonia
Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Dragon
Birthday: May 17
Appearance: Emeraude has long green hair that extends to his knees. He always wears it in a braid, and his bangs are golden yellow, extending to his chin. His eyes switch between golden yellow, and green depending on his mood. He stands at 6'3'' and looks to be of thin build but is really pure muscle underneath. he generally wears black jeans, black boots, and a white button up shirt (long sleeved) On his back are several whip like scars.
Personality: Emeraude is always a gentleman, though despite this he is ruthless. He is kind and caring but does what he needs and is responsible about it. He expresses all his feelings up front and is loyal to those who earn his trust. He is always willing to give others a chance before judging them.
History: Emeraude grew up on an island full of indigenous people known as Dragonkin. Emeraude was the eldest child of the main tribe's leader on the island. He grew up with his two younger brothers, Emmett, and Embry. The three were raised to take over the tribe, mainly Emeraude being the eldest. He often went against his parents ideals causing them to beat him. Despite their teachings being opposite of his beliefs, he is very skilled in fighting, and has the skills of a great leader. At 14 his parents died leaving him to become the new leader. At 18 some men came hunting their kind due to having superior abilities compared to most humans. While his people used spears in and arrows as weapons, the men used guns. This resulted in Emeraude getting shot in the chest protecting his tribe. He was then taken to a hospital in Razpa to be taken care of. There he was approached by Zodiac where he was given a choice: join the Zodiacs as the dragon and his people got protection from slave traders, or his people die and him along with them. Emeraude of course agreed to protect his people, not being allowed to tell them his reasons for leaving.
Ability:As a dragonkin he has the natural form of having a dragon's wings and tail that he can hide. He can also transform into a dragon. On another note due to growing up and training in the wild his natural strengths are far beyond those of most, including all of his people, being the strongest of his people.

@Yata; Does our harpy-faerie babies approve of him?

Name:Kaori Bazuka/Revoluto/Ballista
Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Dog
Birthday: January 16
Appearance: Long waist length black hair that is always spiky like a dog raising it's hackles. Blood red eyes that seem to glow in the dark, and he stands at 5'8''. He generally wears black jeans, black shitkickers, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. He also wears black dress pants, with dress shoes (also black), with a white long sleeved button up shirt and black blazer. His hair is worn down or tied at the neck depending on his mood.
Personality: Kaori is unstable. At times he's a respectable gentleman, kind and caring. Other times he's cruel and enjoys a battle. He is sadistic but also affected emotionally very easily. He'll do anything for his younger sister. He has horrid control over his emotions. He is a playboy flirting with both genders.
History: Kaori was born from his mother cheating on her husband with her father. This was hidden from her husband and Kaori grew up with his mother and her husband. Three years later she had a daughter with her husband who Kaori quickly grew protective of. Despite being raised by his mother's husband, he was always told the truth even though the family was not. At nine his mother died of "sickness" and the truth came out. Kaori then went to his father, Axel Revoluto, in Razpa. His father is a famous business man with much power. Kaori kept in contact with his sister via letters, while his father taught him fighting skills that he knew. (Growing up with the Bazukai's he had learn their way of fighting.) At fifteen Zodiac came up to him with a deal having heard of his skill. The deal had to do with his sister's safety,so Kaori of course accepted.
Ability: He can communicate with canines, and has the senses of them, as well as a large jump range and high speed. He can also transform into a wolf, and wolf human hybrid creature.

@Yata; Him and Emeraude switched teacher-student relationship. All my characters are males

@Midorikawa; Ah, just one problem, my harpy. ^^;...I think Wolven Hearts wants the dog sign though, unless there can be more than one character of the same sign?

@Wolven Hearts; Would you still like to participate in the RP? It would be nice if you could finish the History segment of your SU asap, even if its just something really simple. ^^ Thanks!

@Yata; Oops I missed that. You didn't have him on you list so I thought it was open. Though @Wolven Hearts; If you could get in that history if you're still up for being in the RP so I can start this.

Sorry I've been highly inactive but I'm going to post the start up by tonight hopefully.

@Yata; @Momoka; @Fushimi; @User_Name; @Heroic Sociopath;

@Wolven Hearts; We need you to finish your SU. You have 48 hours until the spot is reopened.

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could sign up. I know it has been a while since this thread was made.

That's kind of my fault. ^^; I'll try to make a post in the thread sometime later today.

Hmm... Yata appears relatively understaffed. Shall I add to the Zodiac?

Ah. Well, if Yata's fine with it. Also, you refused last time I mentioned it, so I don't expect any change, but curiosity does lead to knowledge. Are perverts forbidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom