• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

At the end of Pokemon Black & White **Contains Spoilers**

Altyrell

Reaction score
At the end, we hear that N was seen in a faraway land with a Dragon Pokemon.

Do you think that we will find out where this land would be in the 3rd Game of Pokemon Black & White Set [presuming there is one] or in the next set of Pokemon Games?

Also, where do you think N was when he was spotted?

Maybe, N was spotted in a new region and in the next game (not gray but the gen VI) we have to travel to the new region and defeat him :O

Either that or he's in Hoenn and Nintendo needs an excuse to release some sort of remake of Ruby/Sapphire

I'm willing to make a bet it's Hoenn.

Either that or he's in Hoenn and Nintendo needs an excuse to release some sort of remake of Ruby/Sapphire

By the time they get around to making another remake, R/S will have been out for 10 years or so.

Also there's no GBA slot on the 3DS, or DSi for that matter.

I'm willing to make a bet it's Hoenn.

By the time they get around to making another remake, R/S will have been out for 10 years or so.

Also there's no GBA slot on the 3DS, or DSi for that matter.

... What makes you so sure that N will be in the Hoenn games? You need to state why you think N will be in Hoenn.

Im thinking it's Hoenn as N going there would be a good idea for Game Freak to ramake R/S.

Or its what ever region that Gen VI will be set in I think.

Personally, I don't think N will be in any future games in the near future.. Including Generation VI. Couldn't they just leave him alone?

Personally, I don't think N will be in any future games in the near future.. Including Generation VI. Couldn't they just leave him alone?

I am sure that could be said by said about Team Rocket ... Cynthia ... And so many other characters from the Pokémon games. However, I prefer that they at least have reoccurring characters to establish a better timeline. It also makes it seem more at peace and equal. It is not just "I am from Sinnoh and I like in Sinnoh" but "I live in Sinnoh, but I occasionally travel to other regions."

Well if you get what I mean. I do hope that N is either in Hoenn or the next generation's region. It would be interesting to see how he has changed, if any.

It would be nice to see him R/S remake/Gen VI to what happened to him and it would proably be just a cameo and not a part of the plot.

N left because he needed to understand not only the hearts of humans, but the hearts of Pokémon who choose to stay with humans.

Why do people assume N's even going to remain stationary in one region?

The only reason people are thinking Hoenn is because they want Hoenn remakes, but nothing in the current games suggest which region he's in.

N has gone to the Hidden Land to stop Primal Dialga from destroying time.

Then he will make friends with it.

Maybe he's going to appear in the new colloseum-type game ? So then they dont have to stuff him in hoenn.

I actually think it'd be cool if they left N's end undetermined. He's just had his life turned on its head, and needs some time to think, so he goes away. It makes sense that we wouldn't see him again.

An extension of my previous post, it would be cool if N just became a legacy character that gets mentioned to having appeared in the regions of future generations while not actually appearing himself to show how he's exploring the world to understand the hearts of Pokemon and people.

If N will appear in Hoenn (assuming that Ruby/Sapphire remakes will happen), it means that Generation III's timeline will be contemporaneous with Generation V, which will make the timeline of the games more confusing, since Generation V's timeline is supposed to take place a few years after Generation II and Generation IV, where the latter 2 takes place 3 years after Generation I and Generation III. I'm sure of this, because in HeartGold/SoulSilver, when Steven met Ethan/Lyra for the first time on Vermilion City, he said that his/her eyes were so familiar that he/she reminds him of the trainer that have the same eyes and that especially gave him tough battles, which are, infact, Brendan or May (not both of them 2, only one of them depending on the canon of the games). So yep, I doubt that N will make an another appearance on the Ruby/Sapphire remakes (if there will have one), but on the future Pokemon games instead. The earliest possible games though are the Generation VI games. :)

Remember, this thread is not to discuss the possibility of RS remakes. The thread will be closed if that happens.

I just see it as N's epilogue. Sure, he may appear again in some way, shape, or form, but the ending was him going off to probably try and make sense of things some more.

It wouldn't make sense for him to be in the possible future R/S remakes, but bian already covered that, so I won't get into it. I agree with Outrage that N should be a legacy character in future generations. Though for the sake of making the continuity more clear, maybe in gen VI you could be somewhere post game, and N would fly down on one of the members of the tao trio (probably Reshiram or Zekrom), and go into a monologue about how "__ years ago he met a child that taught me that...." and about how he's been roaming many regions over the years, befriending many pokemon. After the monologue, he pauses, says that your pokemon seem to love you very much, and then gives you an egg that he says he found when he met an unamed legendary pokemon (Reshiram or Zekrom, depending on which version you're using) and flies off. That way you can get a member of the tao trio in future generations.

But I still think it would be better if you don't meet him.

I want to say Hoenn, too, but we may never know.

Freddie said:
N has gone to the Hidden Land to stop Primal Dialga from destroying time.

Then he will make friends with it.

So we're playing as N in Sky/Darkness/Time?! D8 Whoa, that would be kinda cool.

An extension of my previous post, it would be cool if N just became a legacy character that gets mentioned to having appeared in the regions of future generations while not actually appearing himself to show how he's exploring the world to understand the hearts of Pokemon and people.

this is what I'd LIKE to see, but I also wouldn't mind a Cynthia/Steven-like battle in another region with "Pokémon Trainer" N.

If N will appear in Hoenn (assuming that Ruby/Sapphire remakes will happen), it means that Generation III's timeline will be contemporaneous with Generation V, which will make the timeline of the games more confusing, since Generation V's timeline is supposed to take place a few years after Generation II and Generation IV, where the latter 2 takes place 3 years after Generation I and Generation III. I'm sure of this, because in HeartGold/SoulSilver, when Steven met Ethan/Lyra for the first time on Vermilion City, he said that his/her eyes were so familiar that he/she reminds him of the trainer that have the same eyes and that especially gave him tough battles, which are, infact, Brendan or May (not both of them 2, only one of them depending on the canon of the games). So yep, I doubt that N will make an another appearance on the Ruby/Sapphire remakes (if there will have one), but on the future Pokemon games instead. The earliest possible games though are the Generation VI games. :)

If N went to Hoenn as an excuse to make more Hoenn games then they couldn't be remakes of R/S and would instead definitely have a story about what has happened in Hoenn years after the Weather Trio awoke.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom