• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Russian Girl *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Rex resumed his lead of Team Triton, and took them back to the room in which the two royal families had held their meeting. The Czar and Czarina had already left, but Anastasiya was still here, as were Cal's parents, and Octavia.
"Are you three ready to go with her, then?" the King asked them.

"I guess we all are," Rex said, speaking partly on Jonah's behalf.
"I still insist that you take this, though," Cal's mother said, providing them with a backpack of some kind. "Minor provision. You are going to be trekking through the desert, after all."
"Анастасия, вы готовы уйти?" Midnight asked the Czar's daughter, who nodded. "Затем идем с сыном и его друзьями. И весело провести время в Блацйя, я полагаю."
Anastasiya inclined her head, smiled at this, and nodded again- apparently of a shy nature- and went to accompany Team Triton.

Rex was wondering similarly, as he took charge of the backpack they had received. Jonah simply stared at the Russian princess. He said nothing for a considerable time before looking away just long enough to say, "Let's...get going."

With that, Rex took the lead, showing them from the palace and on to the Palace Town's streets. At the very least, Anastasiya seemed to approve. Jonah was still having trouble maintaining a look at her; he seemed shy of her, but a different kind of shy from the way Anastasiya was behaving.

"Something you want to say, Jonah?" Rex asked, also noticing.
"N-no!" he stuttered. "Shut up!"

Rex chuckled to himself, and Anastasiya laughed too, seeming to understand the general idea of the situation.
Desperately trying to change the subject, Jonah said, "S-so it looks like we're going on foot, then? No sign of any transport to take us there, as far as I can see."

"Tch. Russia must really hate their princess if they're willing to put her through this."
"No use complaining about it," Rex told him. "Let's just go. The sooner we start, the sooner we'll get to Fernberg."

"So, without further delay..." Rex began to lead them towards the exit closest to them that was also in the town's northwestern wall.

Shortly after leaving the town, they were to find themselves on the western limits of January Forest, which extended further east of the Palace Town than it did west. Without slowing their pace down, Anastasiya was able to examine almost every new plant they passed, so enchanted with them was she, though in reality, the flora could not realistically be so different from Russia's that she wouldn't recognise them.

Jonah was paying especial attention to her behaviour, considering it, in his own words, 'nice', that she could take such delight in such simple things. He considered how much of a shame it would be when they reached the desert, where plant life was sparse.

Back
Top Bottom