• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Yeah. You just wouldn't...you know...You two were just lying there! Rex, Jamie and I had to carry you both to Uncle Miles' and Aunt Amelia's place."

She looked at them as if they were stupid.
"Yeah, well done! ...But my dad says that you're both still in pretty serious danger."

"Yeah, he does. And now that we're here, so am I, and so are Rex and Jamie!"
Jonah started to come down the stairs.

"I don't know...we'll find a way. Apparently it's not as simple as just yelling 'Wake up!' in your faces."
"Maybe that creature-thing that shot Rex and Jamie is keeping us here," Jonah suggested. "If we defeat that, maybe it'll let us go."

"I don't know. Which is funny; it was looking for us before, and now it's running from us!"

"Guess so. We should start with the spare room- that was where it was hiding just now."

It seemed to be a small bedroom. As with the others, there was a net-curtained window at the back and bookshelves on the left and right. There was a bed along the right wall, its head against the far wall. There was a bowl containing a ball of brown wool at the top of the bookcase on the right.

"It was a start," Jonah said, shrugging.
Regina had climbed up the bookcase to retrieve the bowl of wool outside of their notice. She seemed not to care much for the risk she was running in doing so.

Regina returned to ground level and presented them with the bowl.
"Maybe this could help somehow?"

Back
Top Bottom