• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Megan's attention was drawn to this, but she was surprisingly underwhelmed.
"I guess that's kinda cool. I wonder how it does that. Regardless, I agree- we've got to have this."

Travis carefully reached to picked it up, but before he could do so, the mirror's glass started to shine intensely, casting its light over them. When the light faded, they were in a forest similar to that on Prolo Island.

“Where are we?” Travis wondered.
“It feels like we're in a different world, somehow,” Jake said.
Shortly afterwards, they heard a woman's voice calling for someone named Tracy.

The woman the voice belonged to ran up to them, though she seemed to slow down once she realized that these weren't the people she was looking for. She looked like a gender-flipped version of Travis' father, with streaks of red in her waist-long hair.
Confused, she asked who the three were.

"Um...Well, that's a tough act to follow. The name's Megan; my two friends here are Jake and Travis- and, like I tell everyone, the way you tell them apart is: Jake's the outright idiot; Travis is the chivalrous pervert."

Whitney nodded, then looked at Travis. After taking a second to figure out what he was staring at, she flushed a bright crimson, and crossed her arms over her chest, asking him not to stare.
It was quite obvious that Travis was staring at her bosom, and it was made even more so by a drop of drool crawling out of the corner of his mouth.

Megan had noticed this, too, and delivered a forceful, open-palmed smack to the back of Travis' head.
"'The hell do you think you're doing, besides proving my point?! In all fairness, this woman looks like your father if he had been born a girl! Just think about what you're staring at for a moment!"

“OK, OK, geez...” he muttered, rubbing the back of his head.
Jake asked, “Uh, Whitney... where are we?”
She replied that they were on Maco Island.

Last edited:

"Never heard of it. It must be one of those smaller islands that people hardly ever go to."

“Well, we have to stay somewhere while we figure out a way to get home...” Travis muttered to himself, then asked Whitney, “Hey, um, we come from a different place, so we need somewhere to stay...”
Whitney said that they could stay at her place, if that's what they wanted.
“That'd be so kind of you!”
She nodded, and started to walked back to her house.

Megan followed, eyeing Travis' gaze warily; she was now conscious that he wasn't quite as mature as she had previously assumed.

On their way to Whitney's house, she offhandedly mentioned that they reminded her of her daughter and her friends.

Back
Top Bottom