• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

They finally reached Whitney's house at that point. She opened the door, and called to someone named Carl (her husband, Travis assumed) that she was home.

From another room came a bat who strongly resembled a male version of Travis' mother.
"Ah, welcome home. ...Who are these three kids?"

She said that they were Travis, Jake, and Megan, and that she found them in the forest. She also added that they said they needed a place to stay.

She nodded, and led the team to the living room, where she had them take a seat on the couch. She asked if they wanted anything.

“Um... I think I'm good,” Travis said.
“A bit of tea, please!” Jake said with a cat-like smile.
Whitney nodded, and walked into the kitchen.

Megan had the faintest blush about her as Jake placed his order. There was just something she found so...so...- was 'adorable' the right word?- about that one kind of smile he had about him right now.

This made her blush brighter. Although nothing had been said, she scolded, "Shut up, Travis."

Travis simply sniggered to himself.
A moment later, Whitney returned with Jake's tea, and sat down in a chair with her own cup of tea.

Megan reclined and basked in the silence for a few moments before deciding to address Whitney.
"Not much of a talker, are you? You don't seem too direct in your speech."

Before she could think of a proper answer to this, Jake started to purr; he'd just started drinking his tea.

That blush from before returned before she could add any further remarks. She shuddered a little from embarrassment and looked away. That was the one other thing, besides Jake's most feline of smiles, that got to her- his purring.

As Whitney turned on the television, Travis asked Megan, “Something distracting you, Meg?”

Last edited:

In a low hiss, so that neither Jake nor Whitney would hear, she replied, "You know exactly what the matter is."

She gave a restrained gasp, at the consistently low volume this conversation was taking place at.
"Don't say it like that!!"

Back
Top Bottom