• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

“...Well, I'm Travis...” he said, after taking a moment to regain his composure.
“And I'm Jake!” Jake added. “And that there's Megan. She gets mad at me a lot.”

“I'm sure,” Travis remarked.
“I'm Otenko,” the sunflower spirit introduced itself, “the spirit that resides inside the Gun del Sol, also known as the Solar Gun. By the way, nice hair.”
“I styled it myself,” Travis said.

“I'll stay in your Solar Gun for now,” Otenko said. “Head to the Forest Temple. I'll explain more once we get there.” With that, he went back into Travis' Solar Gun.

“Doesn't look like it,” Travis confirmed.
“Don't worry, Megan!” Jake said. “We'll get through this, just like we always do!”

"Please. The only thing worrying me right now is the amount of time I'm going to be spending with you."

“C'mon guys,” Travis said, “let's just get this over with.” He started into the forest.

The forest had mostly remained unchanged during the 18 years that had passed. It was hard to say if this was for the better or not; it was still as maze-like as before.

Were Megan to philosophise over it, she would conclude that it hadn't died and disappeared since 18 years ago, so it wasn't all bad...as far as life was concerned.

Ignoring her, he mused, “My dad once told me there used to be the sound of a flute or something playing in here, and that made it a whole lot easier to navigate...”

Back
Top Bottom