• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

In response, the robot did another jump-attack, but this time angled such that the resulting impact sent the two teams flying up to another level- a circular set of platforms which housed hatches and switches of unclear purpose.

Elsewhere, but nearby, a bomb popped up from one of the hatches. The teams were not given much time to react to this, as the bomb immediately began to flash between red and its natural black, threatening to explode, and Eggwoman's robot had flown up to continue the fight, now preparing to slam an arm down on the platform to crush them.

Seeing this, Whitney ran over to the bomb, trying to lure Eggwoman into accidentally striking it.

She didn't seem tempted, instead still aiming for where the rest of the group was congregated. The bomb began to flash faster; it was soon to explode.

Megan and Carl accompanied, the strategy having clicked at the same time. Promptly, Eggwoman tried to strike, too late realising where she was aiming.

Carl and Megan dove aside too as the robot struck the bomb, stunning it and leaving it even more open to attack than before.

Carl copied, being able to land a few strikes of his own before Eggwoman shook them off, and began trying to slam them with the robot's other arm.

This spawned a bomb almost on top of her; unless she stopped immediately, the two would collide and an explosion would instantly ensue.

As a result, the bomb simply continued to flash, unaffected. Having watched this, Eggwoman gave a quiet curse of disappointment, then tried to attack in such a way as to finish Whitney off.

Again, the robot heartily slapped the bomb, causing it to be stunned again. Megan lead the charge up the defunct arm to strike at the robot again.

The robot was now decisively finished, and Eggwoman, it seemed, was going down with it. However, it was clear that she was in the process of having what she perceived to be the last laugh.
"Ha...hahaha..." Her laughter sounded slightly unhinged. "Fine. You win. And now prepare to die." She pressed a sequence of buttons inside the cockpit as her robot fell, exploding in places from the damage, as an announcement rang out that the Death Egg was to self-destruct in 5...4...3...

Back
Top Bottom