• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Neither Carl nor Megan required telling twice, both hurrying out of their own accord, the former grabbing Whitney and Lucy by the wrists to ensure they weren't left behind.

As explosions trailed behind them, the two teams jumped out of the Death Egg, falling back into Earth's atmosphere. Travis was sure they'd either burn up or fall into the ocean, but―
​Wait... is that a red biplane?

Sure enough, none other than the Tornado biplane was heading for them, its pilot intending to catch them as they fell. Said pilot, as drawing nearer would reveal, was the one Megan recognised as Madeleine from Ciella Island.

"Not really," Maddy replied. "As soon as I saw that thing rising, I had a feeling you'd be on board, and I thought you might need some help. Besides, I have to do something instead of mourning for Team Sonia..."

“...Thanks, Maddy,” Whitney smiled.
Back on Maco Island, both teams were talking with each other.
“So what're you three gonna do now?” Lucy asked Team Gemini. “You're from another world, right? So how're you gonna get home?”

"Magic," Carl said with a dismissive shake of his head.
"Miracles," Megan said at the same time, with a similar expression of doubt, then exchanged a glare with Carl, again annoyed at one another for stealing the other's moment to speak.

Jake said, “Well... there was this mirror we went through before we arrived here...”
“Mirror...?” Whitney mused, and headed inside her house, in thought. She arrived a few moments later with a mirror identical to the one Team Gemini had traveled through. “...This wouldn't have anything to do with your mirror... Would it?”

“Where'd you get that mirror?” Travis asked.
“Milon gave to me a few weeks ago...” Whitney replied. “...It's a strange mirror, because... whenever I look into it... I see my other self.”

“Your other self...?” Jake asked.
“...I have reason to believe he is Travis' father.”
“Well,” Travis said, “I guess we'll be g―”
“Wait, before you go... I want to say something,” Whitney said. “...Thank you. We couldn't have stopped Eggwoman without your help.”

Whitney placed her hands on Travis' shoulders. "You all remind me so much of our own children… I hope your parents raise you well." She then hugged Travis. "Take care of yourselves…"
Travis, however, wasn't focused on Whitney's words as much as he was focusing on how his face had been inadvertently pushed into her chest. As she released him, a spurt of blood shot from his nose as he collapsed backwards, hearts in his eyes.

Megan kicked him hard in his side while he was down.
"You realise, of course, that you're effectively fantasising about your own father's breasts, don't you?"

Travis mumbled something about marshmallows.
Lucy asked, "Uh, is he—"
"Yeah, he'll be OK," Jake said.

Megan rolled her eyes, still full of contempt.
"All men are the same."
"Hey!" Carl took offence to that. "...W-well, she's my wife, so I have an excuse!"

Jake picked up Travis, carrying him over his shoulder. “Anyways, I think we should get going.”

Jake reached out and touched the mirror, and in a flash of light, they were gone, replaced by another trio.
“Tracy...!”
“Mom!”
They arrived back in Mileena's attic, as it was when they left.
“That was... something,” Jake said, reflecting on their adventure.

Back
Top Bottom