• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Madness Of Love *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Huh. Well, she's a woman. She might be able to help."
Jonah looked at him askew.
"Really? Really?"

Rex didn't reply, choosing not to lower himself to Jonah's apparent level. He instead approached the running figure, who, by now, it was clear was Gwyneth, hoping that she had a good reason for hurrying to find them like this.

At her pace, it did not take long for Gwyneth to reach Rex. Before the latter could even say anything, however, she lunged for him and sank her teeth into the side of his neck, then hurriedly withdrew and fled again, leaving Rex holding one hand to the wound and crying out in pain. Fortunately, though, it did not seem as though she had done anything fatal to him.

Jonah was as quick to join him.
Rex toned down the volume of his shouts.
"Wh-what?! What just happened?!"

He tried to calm himself down.
"Iesus...What was her problem?!"
"Maybe she heard your stereotypes about women."
"Shut up, Jonah; this is serious! ...And painful!"

"It's probably nothing," Rex said, finally regaining control over his breathing speed, and returning to his full height. "She's probably just p*ssed off about something, then it'll blow over and she might apologise. I'm not gonna worry about it."
"Normal people don't go around biting people when they're p*ssed off."
"She's Gallish. They don't 'do' normal in Galland."
"...Wow, you are just out to be offensive today, Rex, aren't you?"

Rex rolled his eyes.
"Screw it; if that's how you guys are going to think, I'll just go back to that expensive place and get something from there."

Presently, Rex returned to the shop he had looked at before, and bought a small glass replica of a mountain chalet. As he left the shop with it, he gave a nod of approval.
"Okay. Well, I got what I came for. I'm going home now."

"Yeah, see ya." With nothing further to add, Rex started to return home.
"Well, now what?" Jonah asked once he had gone.

Back
Top Bottom