• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Madness Of Love *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Neither do I, but I'd feel like a real jerk if we let her get Rex then do nothing to find out why she did it."

Jonah nodded and started in the direction Gwyneth had fled in after attacking Rex, which, coincidentally, also happened to be the direction of her home from here.

Jonah wondered similarly; it made no sense. True, she was the type to act aggressive for no reason at times, but this was even out of her league in terms of how to overreact. And even then, what was she reacting to..?

Jonah was thinking similarly as they came upon the edge of the shopping district and into a residential quarter- the one in which Gwyneth's house was situated.

"Still no sign of her outside, though. I guess that's only a good thing; if she went home, she can't bite anyone else."

She seemed unimpressed.
"Meaning?"
"Exactly what he said. Have you, um, bitten anyone recently?"
"...Are you guys trying to be racist? Just 'cause I'm a wolf from Galland doesn't mean I just go around and bite people!!"

"No, no, no!! We saw you--or someone that looked a great deal like you--run up and bite Rex. In the neck."

Back
Top Bottom