• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Madness Of Love *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Trying to be as unprovocative as possible, Rex slowly climbed out of his hiding-spot. However, as soon as he was clear of the boxes, Gwyneth grabbed him by the arm, overpowering his every resisting effort, as she was much stronger than him, and fled towards the open window.

Apparently, being possessed gave her the acrobatic skills needed to effortlessly dodge Cal, Jonah and Regina, mostly by taking advantage of the boxes, in her escape. There seemed nothing else for it but to chase her and hope they could defeat the monster controlling her before it consumed both her and Rex.

Jonah thought likewise, giving chase with all his energy. Regina tried to follow, but found that, unlike Team Triton or Gwyneth, she was too short to reach the window and get out, so gave up trying.

They seemed to be following her back to the glade she had gone to before, and, as before, that was where she had stopped.

This time, she seemed firmly under the influence of the creature. From between the trees on the opposite side of the clearing to them emerged an amorphous, apparently sentient thing, for want of a better description, made of some kind of solid darkness. It took Jonah a moment to realise that this was what had been controlling Gwyneth, rather than something within her as he had previously thought, trashing his fear that this quest might have ended up taking on a Fantastic Voyage-esque twist.

"I think this is what's been causing all of this." Jonah knew it need not be said, but, as far as he knew, the creature didn't have a name.
A tentacle sprouted from the dark mass, and pointed at Rex, appearing to paralyse him. On cue, Gwyneth then stepped back, allowing the tentacle to sweep Rex aside and bind him, with some kind of force, to a tree.

Its intentions were unclear, though it seemed to grow aggressive now, as it withdrew its tentacle. However, it retreated into the trees, and Gwyneth turned. Apparently, she was going to fight them on its behalf.

Unfortunately for them, and perhaps obviously, Gwyneth-- arguably, as she normally would-- had no such misgivings about attacking them. Dark claws made of energy sprouted from her knuckes as she charged towards them, blindly obeying the creature's silent commands.

Cal dodged out of the way of her charge, trying to think of a way to incapacitate her without harming her.

Jonah dodged the other way, also trying and failing to work out how to beat her without beating her per se. She raised her fists then, launching the spikes on her hands as missiles that, of their own accord, chased him and Cal.

This caused the ones pursuing him to dissolve into the air. Jonah's were also disappearing, but at a slower rate. Mercifully, he was able to dodge them in such a way that caused them to get stuck in a tree.

Back
Top Bottom