• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Madness Of Love *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

As she formed a ball of dark energy to launch at them, Jonah wondered if her own attack patterns couldn't be her downfall.

The orb, nevertheless, quickly took shape and launched itself at them from their assailant's hands, bouncing as if in low gravity.

Jonah looked upon it with similar scorn until it split into six smaller, faster orbs, which caught some kind of black fire.

Jonah jumped over one, giving a grunt of annoyance. How could they possible defeat her without hurting her?! Then, a thought began to form in his mind. In the strictest objective sense of reality, they weren't fighting Gwyneth at all, he reasoned.

Jonah's beginnings of a plan required time to develop. For now, Gwyneth produced, out of thin air, a dark-fire rapier, pointing at them threateningly for a moment, then charging again.

It was certainly longer than Jonah could appreciate. His plan was complete, but he required a weapon to execute it, and was not sure from where he could acquire one mid-combat, since Gwyneth's arsenal was made entirely of that dark, flaming energy. For now, the wolf appeared to challenge Cal directly, indicating he ought to supply a sword of his own- of fire, presumably- with which to contest her.

With a surprising concern for proper practice, she crossed swords with him for a moment, then started to attempt to attack, giving Jonah time to work out how to improvise what he needed.

She blocked his attack, stumbling somewhat, but covering this up by jumping backwards, spinning to regain her balance.

Opting for the dangerous route, Gwyneth attempted to mirror this move precisely, to counter the opposing sword directly. It did little more than change the course of the attack by a small margin, but it gave her opportunity enough to move backwards again, then rush forwards, swinging her sword madly.

Owing to this and the nature of her sword, she ended up slicing clean through one of the thinner trees on the outskirts of this glade. From this, Jonah spotted an ideal opportunity to put his plan into motion without his actually needing anything after all.

Back
Top Bottom