• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: The Salmon Of Doubt *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

She made a scornful noise.
"Yeah, yeah, sure. The least we could've done is visit another country, but whatever."

"Well, in any case, we get to take a break from all the stuff that's been happening lately!" Jake grinned.

"That's true, I suppose..." They began to draw near to one of the cabins. On the front door of this one was the number 014, which Megan checked against the keys they had received upon checking in to this resort. "This is ours, at any rate."

"Certainly not the smallest accommodation in the world," she said as she opened the door and led them in. Inside, it was a spacious building, though it was only one floor in height. However, it was well-divided, with two distinct double-bedrooms, one on the far left, which Megan claimed for herself in her mind, and one on the right, with a living-room and a kitchen in-between, and one last room in the middle at the back, which, by process of elimination, had to be the bathroom.

"Yeah. Seems...adequate." She took a slow walk to her chosen bedroom, hoping the boys would get the message, and also taking her time taking in the general atmosphere the cabin provided.

The boys seemed to get the message, if only when Travis started to pull Jake by the arm towards their own bedroom. Somewhere in the back of Travis' mind, he wondered if they'd meet any new people here.
​Especially any other ladies...

They were given a good fifteen seconds to take in their room before Megan, from the other end of the cabin, gave a startlingly loud, horrified scream. They had barely settled in, it seemed, and things were already taking a turn for the eventful.

Jake hurriedly ran into her room, shortly followed by Travis.
“What's wrong?!” Jake asked.

Still somewhat stunned with shock, she gestured to their right, to the middle of the room, where there lay the corpse of a woman with blonde hair that had been long enough to, as had been done, wrap around her neck, almost like a noose.

"Th-that just isn't right..." Megan finally found herself able to say, shivering partly from the nature of the apparent murder, and partly because the bedroom window had been completely broken.

She shook her head, clearing it of its temporary incapacity.
"Yeah. Well, I refuse to get involved this time. Let's just call the police and put this behind us so we can actually have a vacation."

She turned slowly, and retreated from the room. She was totally adamant not to get dragged down into some kind of ridiculous murder-mystery in what was meant to be her downtime.

Travis followed her out, with Jake staying a moment longer before following, one question in his mind...
​Why would someone commit a murder here?

Megan had already taken the time to locate the phone in this cabin and had proceeded to seat herself in the general living-area and staring at it, as if that would notify the police somehow.

Back
Top Bottom