• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: The Salmon Of Doubt *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

“Alright, alright...”
With that, Jake proceeded to pick up the phone, and call the police.

At last, Jake finished the call, hanging up the phone.
“Why, of all the cabins, did it have to be ours?” Travis sighed.

She sighed.
"It had better."
At that point, someone knocked on the cabin's front (and only) door. Had the police really arrived that quickly?

It was two men, both of odd species. The closer of the two was some kind of canine with black fur and long, red hair with black highlights, tied into a small ponytail and wearing a Stetson hat, and the one further back was a bizarre quadrupedal plant/dinosaur hybrid wearing a tired look.
"Is that the police?" Megan asked.
"Nope," the canine said with a self-satisfied grin. "But we might as well be."

"I'm Harman, and that's Theodore. Consider us..." He tipped his hat in greeting. "...local holistic detectives."

"Glorified PIs," Theodore said, apparently having heard this a thousand times before.
"We're like your average detectives, except we scrutinise the fundamental interconnectedness of all things."
"And he charges a fortune," his partner mumbled with a roll of his eyes.
"Regardless!" Harman said, interrupting his remark in order to save face. "Just show us to the body, if you don't mind."

Last edited:

Theodore rolled his eyes as he let Harman lead him in following Travis.
When they were out of earshot, Megan asked Jake, "Uh...Can we trust these guys?"

Back
Top Bottom