• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

The next room consisted of a small tunnel turning to the right, and beyond that was a small room with some imp-creatures. There was a couple crates that one could use to hide from them.

Last edited:

This concept occurred to Megan, but then the more cynical region of her brain demanded just why they would want to hide.

Otenko appeared from within the Solar Gun. “Hold up!” he said to Team Gemini, then whispered, “Don't go barging in there just yet. Those guys are called Boks, and if they see you, they'll spit this life-sucking substance called Klorofolun. You'll have to use stealth to get past them.”

“Equipped as you are right now, you won't be able to do much to them,” he told Travis, “though if you shoot one in the back, you'll stun it for a bit, allowing you to slip by.”

With that, Otenko went back into the Solar Gun.
“Guess this just got turned into a stealth mission,” Travis said.

Back
Top Bottom