• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Rex contemplated reactivating his laser-sword, but figured that now would be a bad time to do that.
"Mother," Aggie said, "I've brought Team Triton, like you asked."

"Thank you, Aggie," she said, turning towards Team Triton. "So, you're the successors of Team Neptune?"

"More or less," Rex said.
"I'm not actually related to any member of Team Neptune," Jonah pointed out. "But those two are, so I might as well be, too."

"I am the Queen of this land. You may refer to me as Ellie. As I'm sure my daughter has already told you, my husband, King Herbert, has procured two ancient treasures, and I am afraid they are making him more corrupt than he already is."
Reaching into her coat, she pulled out what looked like a map, and offered it to them.
"I want you to take this map. The treasures my husband obtained are two of a set. This map will show you the way to the others."

"It looks like they were hidden in pairs," Rex observed. Between here and the centre of the country, there were two crosses close to each other in three distinct regions, one of which was this very town. "That doesn't make much sense at all."

"But I do not expect you to recover these treasures alone. I, along with two of my colleagues, will assist you in your task."
She paused to look at her wristwatch.
"But time grows short. I must depart to meet my colleagues at the capital's airport. I wish you luck, and advise you to tread carefully." And with that, she left the room.

"Hrm..." Rex was still doubtful.
"It's nothing we can't handle," Jonah decided. "If it wasn't, why would they send for us from another universe, right?"

"Yeah," Cal agreed, "though I can't help but get the feeling this sort of thing's been done quite a bit…"

"I have no idea what you mean by that."
"Anyway!" Aggie said, trying to regain a level of order. "I cannot leave the palace to join you on this trip, but, as Mother said, time is threatening to start running out."

"Yeah!" Jonah began to leave.
"Be careful on your way out!" Aggie advised. "Turn left, then keep heading right, and you'll find the way out. Just try not to get caught!"

Rex went last, unsure of how confident to be. Still, their directions for leaving were more or less straightforward. How hard could it be?

Cal followed the directions his female self had given him, peeking around corners just to be safe. He knew the guards' patrol route in his universe, so surely their route here would be similar?

It proved fairly easy for them to navigate their way out of the palace, as they managed to keep well out of the guards' way.

Once they were outside, Cal said to Rex, "Alright, since you have the map... where should we go first?"

"Well, it looks like it's only half in English," Rex said, pointing out the symbols on the map that Cal would recognise as High Blazian kana, but that was completely alien to Rex and Jonah, "but, from what I can gather, the nearest one we can get to will be in this world's version of the Tower."

Back
Top Bottom