• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

For reasons unknown, Rex cast him a look of disapproval.
"Let's just start heading back to the Palace Town of this world..."

Meanwhile...

"Quite how Herbie managed to get another Emerald while we were gone, I don't know," Middy was lamenting as Team Poseidon made their way through the streets, heading back towards to the palace. "Were we just that careless?"
"To be fair, we've travelled halfway up the country and back," Jane reminded him. "It's not like he hasn't had plenty time and space on his hands."

"You know, I'm actually hoping he tries to stop us. It'll be more fun that way."
"Yes," Jane said with a roll of her eyes, "because having fun is far more important than ensuring national security..."

"Trust me, I have a plan."
"And your plans are always good ideas."
"...Can you not?" Middy shook his head as they approached the palace. "Anyway, Ellie, this is all you. Not that I think the guards would object at this stage, but still, old habits die hard."

"Makes sense. And it would be the perfect arena for an admittedly-fabulous showdown, too."

Middy started to lead the way, although, as was his way, he took a comical wrong turn at one point, stopped short, and started to head the correct way, walking backwards until he got to the point where he had originally deviated from the path, and resumed the right way.
"It's funny how easily I remember the way there," he remarked, mostly just to himself, "considering the first time I went there, I was dressed like a ninja and ended up with nothing to show for it except a swift kick between the thighs...Such fond memories."

"Such fun," Middy agreed, nodding and smiling. "Such fun...Ooh, a double!"
With a further chuckle, he found that they had come to the treasure room. It was unguarded, for the moment, but the door was closed and locked. He and Jane, in unison, looked to Ellie expectantly.

"Right, let me see..." Searching her pockets, she produced the key after a moment, and proceeded to unlock and open the door.

Without wasting a further moment, Middy went in, Jane following behind much more hesitantly.

"Now, where do we begin?" Middy wondered aloud.
"You should start by leaving," Herbert said from behind the door, though his attempts at sounding ominous and threatening were stopped in their tracks by Middy completely ignoring him.
"If I were racist, sexist, fascist arsehole of a dictator, and I wanted to hide a couple of gems that could help me gain even more influence in a world I've already f*cked over enough for one lifetime..." His passive-aggression was almost tangible at this point. "...Where would I hide them?"

Back
Top Bottom