• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Not by the look of it," Rex said. "I get the impression someone's threatening me, but I don't really understand why."

With a nod, Rex took them back into the main room, and from there, up the stairs. There was nothing to note here apart from a green plastic cup on the third stair, and that the upstairs was dark, and seemed not to have any lighting whatsoever.

This light source revealed the shape of the upstairs. The top of the stairs stopped just short of a wall. To the right was a bedroom, and to the left was a U-turn that made the landing run parallel to the stairway, and off it were two other bedrooms, with an airing cupboard in between. Beyond that was impossible to see from this distance.

Jonah decided to decide on the team's behalf, entering the bedroom on the right from the top of the stairs. The room seemed smaller than it was, owing to the fact that two of its walls were thickened by chests of drawers and armoires. The remainder of the room was either bare floor, or taken up by the cot or the bed, both of which were on the right of the door, but perpendicular to one another. Various objects were hung on the walls and from the ceiling, including plastic cubes containing dried flowers, and paper parasols with intricate designs on them.

"Seems likely," Rex agreed. "And it seems like the only thing that actually makes sense in this house."

"We tried; we failed. It bothers me, though, that none of us remember how- or even when; correct me if I'm wrong- we got here..."
"Maybe there's an answer to that somewhere in this house," Jonah suggested, finding a light-switch, and turning it on. The lights of this room flickered into life, and there came a sound from the landing somewhat reminiscent of the segmented sequence of lights activating in a large warehouse.

Rex checked the landing again. This had, indeed, turned the lights on out here. He looked up, and saw what seemed to be an infinite number of landings above them, but with no stairs connecting to them. This also revealed the further part of this floor; beyond the two bedrooms, and perpendicular to them, was a small bathroom, and next to that was a cupboard which contained a boiler. Perpendicular again to that was what must be the master bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom