• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"Hm? Oh no, he's real. He may not be in this world, but he's very much an actual person."

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"Then...how did you get him in here?" She faltered. "And...and why?"

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"I didn't. He found a way to communicate and assist you on his own."

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
That only raised more questions, but she didn't voice them. After a moment's pondering, she relented, and leaned in to hug Mary one last time.
"...I'll find you, I promise. And I'll find out why I couldn't remember you, too."

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
Returning the hug, Mary smiled, "I'll hold you to that."

As the sun finally appeared over the horizon, everything faded to white, then to black as a new sound slowly came into focus.
"...n...an, plea...ake up, Megan!"

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"Nnh..?" Her first reflex was to try to sputter out a coherent sentence, but had to settle for a dry cough instead, slowly attempting to open one eye at a time. "...Gggh?"

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
She would awaken to find Asriel was holding her in his arms, with everyone else standing over her. Everyone seemed to have sustained some minor injuries and slightly damaged clothing, but they were still standing.
"Oh, thank goodness, you're alright!" Asriel sighed in relief, hugging Megan.
"Y'know, you were right," Celia smirked, wiping away blood from a cut on her lip. "She didn't make it easy. Whoever 'she' was."

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
Hesitantly, she hugged him back, then cleared her throat again.
"It's...it's a long story."

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"Well, it's one I'd like t' hear sometime."
Pulling away, Asriel asked, "Are you able to stand?"

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"I should damn well hope so..."
And her hopes were not in vain. Unsteadily at first, she was able to bring herself to a comfortable-for-the-moment standing stance.
"So...what happened out here? And how long was I gone?"

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"Well, we had to fight you while you were possessed by Ms. Crazy Lady," Travis told her. "...Actually, it was more like 'try to outlast you'. We tried not to hurt you, but... you were out for blood."
"Thank goodness it only lasted a minute or two," Jake grinned.

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"...Huh." It took a moment for her to fully process all of that. "Well...anyway...We've still got work to finish, don't we?"

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"If you're feeling up to it..." Travis rubbed the back of his head. "Don't want you to push yourself too hard, or anything."

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"I'll be fine..." She waved a dismissive hand. "Turns out I'm supposed to be stronger than I think...or something. ...Ignore me. Let's go."

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"...Alright..."
Celia lifted up the door to the next room, wincing slightly as she did so.
This room was the one containing the final Sol Shrine. Travis wearily held up the last Sol Emerald, causing the shrine to shine brightly, and color to be restored to the Emerald.

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
From the same nowhere that he seemed to have taken up residence in, Chibi emerged once more to claim the Emerald. On his way past, he inclined his head briefly towards Megan, but didn't linger long enough for her to comment.

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
"Oh hey Chibi..."
Travis crouched down to hand the Emerald over to Chibi, scratching his neck as he did.

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
Chibi nuzzled into the gesture, yipping playfully, until his duty returned him to his senses, and he took the Emerald.

Alex64

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score
Another bark issued from behind them. Looking back, Jake saw that it was Amaterasu, who stepped forward beside Chibi. With a howl, their forms were enveloped in light from the shrine as they rose from four paws to two, and when the light faded, they were revealed to now be in a more anthropomorphic form, wearing distinctly traditional Japanese clothing.
"Well done," Amaterasu smiled, surprising Travis with how calming her voice sounded. "I knew you would be able to complete this task. I must thank you all both for your continued aid..." She patted Chibi's shoulder. "...and for your kindness to my son, Chibiterasu."

That Guy

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
"After what I've just been through, I really shouldn't care anymore, but I have to ask." Megan gestured at the wolves' new forms. "...What's this all about? How...all of it?"