• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

That only raised more questions, but she didn't voice them. After a moment's pondering, she relented, and leaned in to hug Mary one last time.
"...I'll find you, I promise. And I'll find out why I couldn't remember you, too."

Returning the hug, Mary smiled, "I'll hold you to that."

As the sun finally appeared over the horizon, everything faded to white, then to black as a new sound slowly came into focus.
"...n...an, plea...ake up, Megan!"

"Nnh..?" Her first reflex was to try to sputter out a coherent sentence, but had to settle for a dry cough instead, slowly attempting to open one eye at a time. "...Gggh?"

She would awaken to find Asriel was holding her in his arms, with everyone else standing over her. Everyone seemed to have sustained some minor injuries and slightly damaged clothing, but they were still standing.
"Oh, thank goodness, you're alright!" Asriel sighed in relief, hugging Megan.
"Y'know, you were right," Celia smirked, wiping away blood from a cut on her lip. "She didn't make it easy. Whoever 'she' was."

"I should damn well hope so..."
And her hopes were not in vain. Unsteadily at first, she was able to bring herself to a comfortable-for-the-moment standing stance.
"So...what happened out here? And how long was I gone?"

"Well, we had to fight you while you were possessed by Ms. Crazy Lady," Travis told her. "...Actually, it was more like 'try to outlast you'. We tried not to hurt you, but... you were out for blood."
"Thank goodness it only lasted a minute or two," Jake grinned.

"...Alright..."
Celia lifted up the door to the next room, wincing slightly as she did so.
This room was the one containing the final Sol Shrine. Travis wearily held up the last Sol Emerald, causing the shrine to shine brightly, and color to be restored to the Emerald.

From the same nowhere that he seemed to have taken up residence in, Chibi emerged once more to claim the Emerald. On his way past, he inclined his head briefly towards Megan, but didn't linger long enough for her to comment.

Another bark issued from behind them. Looking back, Jake saw that it was Amaterasu, who stepped forward beside Chibi. With a howl, their forms were enveloped in light from the shrine as they rose from four paws to two, and when the light faded, they were revealed to now be in a more anthropomorphic form, wearing distinctly traditional Japanese clothing.
"Well done," Amaterasu smiled, surprising Travis with how calming her voice sounded. "I knew you would be able to complete this task. I must thank you all both for your continued aid..." She patted Chibi's shoulder. "...and for your kindness to my son, Chibiterasu."

"After what I've just been through, I really shouldn't care anymore, but I have to ask." Megan gestured at the wolves' new forms. "...What's this all about? How...all of it?"

Back
Top Bottom