• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Rex facepalmed, and sighed. When he opened his eyes from this gesture, he found that he was back outside the master bedroom. He went back in through the still-open door.
"Sorry about that," he said. "But yes, Cal, you're right."

"Check out the other bedrooms, I guess. We've checked all of the main rooms of this house; whatever we're looking for can't be much further from us."

"Yeah. And, you know, I think I'm slowly starting to understand this place. I can't be sure just yet, but...I don't know, I just get a certain feeling about it. But until I have more time to think, let's go." He left this room, and entered the one directly opposite.

This bedroom was painted green, but the ceiling was white. On the far left was a mattress, laid so that its head was sat in the centre of what used to be a sofa leaning against the wall; it was now simply two sofa arms, and a backrest. In the opposing corner, there was a square piece of furniture that was clearly designed for containing children, insofar as it was decorated with the letters 'A', 'B', 'C' and 'D', and these were coloured red, yellow, green and blue respectively. On the other side of the room was a wardrobe, and past that, a thick but pale wooden door, inset into the wall. The window, on the far side of the room, had curtains but was not obscured. In fact, it was letting in an indecent amount of bright light through its net curtain. There also appeared to be a coconut on the windowsill.

"It does seem rather incongruous, doesn't it?" Rex went over to inspect it more closely, but as he passed the wardrobe, it sprang open as some force (visible only by its being a ripple in the air) burst from it, hitting him. An instant later, Rex was cast to the floor, just short of the mattress, his hands covering his eyes.

Whatever the problem was, he was being remarkably stoic.
"It stings!"
"What does?" Jonah asked.
"My eyes! It stings like f*ck!"

Jonah went to his companion's side, and slowly prised Rex's hands from his face. His eyes were firmly screwed shut, but there was some kind of silvery-black substance around where his eyelids met.

"Doesn't seem like it's poisonous," Jonah said with a shake of his head.
"Still bloody hurts, though!" He let Jonah wipe what substance he could out of his eyes, which, by now, were watering. He opened them as soon as he was able, but his vision was heavily blurred- and rightly so. His eyes had reddened significantly. They looked at least as sore as they were.

"Aagh...No, I'll get over it..."
Jonah went over to examine the wardrobe. All that was in it were a few bottles of various kinds of make-up, on a shelf at about eye-level. This led him to the conclusion that, somehow, some kind of make-up had been fired out of the wardrobe and hit Rex, and one of said blast's components seemed to have been mascara.

Back
Top Bottom