• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Amaterasu appeared behind them; it seemed she had followed them through the door. Her presence made a staircase of light appear.

At the top of the stairs was a large circular platform. In the center was a large metal ball with various markings all over it. Amaterasu started to growl at it.
Otenko appeared, saying, " That's Yami, the monster that cursed me. Don't be fooled by its simple appearance; it's a force to be reckoned with."

"Hmm...Maybe now's a bad time, then, to question why everything sounds so Japanese all of a sudden."

This attack left a hole in the arena, but with a flick of her tail, Amaterasu repaired the hole. The monster was now open to attack.

This seemed to do minimal damage, until Amaterasu used another one of her powers, with another flick of her tail. This time, a circle of pink flowers appeared briefly around Yami, causing its core to briefly be exposed, before it took another form, separating itself into several platforms, one of which held its core on top of it.

Jake started to climb the platforms to the core, but the platform in front of him suddenly became engulfed in flames. Thankfully, Amaterasu put out the flames with a strong gust of wind (and another flick of her tail).

Jake slashed at the core a few times, before the platform repelled him. Yami then turned into a slot machine of sorts, and the reels started to spin.

With yet another flick of her tail, Amaterasu made a cloud of mist surround them, slowing down Yami. Now one could see that the symbols on the reels were a fireball, a snowflake, and a lightning bolt.

Back
Top Bottom