• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score
Re: ATEE: Rockefeller Street *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Regina was the one to set the lift in motion, as she would insist. Rex reflected upon how glad he was that he had a better relationship with his sister than Christian did with his siblings...

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

The fox in question was still attached to his phone. One would have to wonder what he'd do without it.

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Gwyneth cast a casual look in the direction of the phone's screen, but saw nothing of interest. In any case, they were now on floor L.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

Once the doors opened, Cal stepped out, along with Christian.

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Rex led Gwyneth and his sister out. Their key-cards opened rooms L102 and L104, both of which were on the right-hand side of the corridor. If what they had heard earlier was accurate, that would make Christian's room L103.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

"Your rooms are right over there," he said, pointing to their rooms without looking up from his phone.

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Trying to emulate Christian's tone of voice without sounding too mocking, Jonah said, "Right, thanks."
Upon closer examination of the doors and their key-cards, Rex, Gwyneth and Regina had been assinged L102, leaving L104 for Cal and Jonah.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

"Looks like we'll be sharing a room," Cal said to Jonah.

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

"Sounds like fun," Jonah said, empty of both sincerity and sarcasm.
Rex opened L102 and went in. It was found that the two rooms were connected by a door in their common wall. Both rooms, also, mirrored one another, so judging by the layout of this room, it would be fair to guess that L104 would also have an en-suite bathroom, several empty cupboards, a double bed, a single bed, a desk, a chair, a sofa and a minibar.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

"Um… yeeaahh." He opened the door to their room. "In any case! Our room looks pretty nice."

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Jonah realised how Cal had interpreted what he had said, and facepalmed.
It seemed that Rex's father had had the foresight to provide each of them, in the wardrobe of each room, with a change of clothes, having accurately predicted that Rex would have the five of them come straight to Bistra Voda without packing.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

Looking inside the wardrobe, Cal said, "Does Rex's dad know us, or does he know us?"

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

"I'd say he knows us," Jonah nodded. "And it's a good thing he does." He threw himself onto the larger of the two beds, lying down and staring at the ceiling. Even without the upcoming song contest, a city-break now and then couldn't go amiss.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

"I know, right?" Cal sat down on the smaller of the two beds, noting that Jonah had already made his decision.

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Jonah sighed contentedly, and shut his eyes for a moment. They were jarred back open a few moments later by what sounded like it could have been a gunshot from a room not too far from this one.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

Cal jumped in a cat-like manner at the sound. "W-what the hell was that?!"

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Cal's reaction gave Jonah a smirk that would have been a laugh, had the situation been different.
"Sounded like a gun! D'you think we should check it out?"

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

"O-of course!"

thea ante hominēs
Reaction score

Jonah hurried back out of the room. Rex was already out and waiting for them, having told Regina to stay put and Gwyneth to stay and look after her.

This fire burns bright!
Reaction score

"So you heard the gunshot, too?"