• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Rockefeller Street *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Regina was the one to set the lift in motion, as she would insist. Rex reflected upon how glad he was that he had a better relationship with his sister than Christian did with his siblings...

The fox in question was still attached to his phone. One would have to wonder what he'd do without it.

Gwyneth cast a casual look in the direction of the phone's screen, but saw nothing of interest. In any case, they were now on floor L.

Rex led Gwyneth and his sister out. Their key-cards opened rooms L102 and L104, both of which were on the right-hand side of the corridor. If what they had heard earlier was accurate, that would make Christian's room L103.

"Your rooms are right over there," he said, pointing to their rooms without looking up from his phone.

Trying to emulate Christian's tone of voice without sounding too mocking, Jonah said, "Right, thanks."
Upon closer examination of the doors and their key-cards, Rex, Gwyneth and Regina had been assinged L102, leaving L104 for Cal and Jonah.

"Sounds like fun," Jonah said, empty of both sincerity and sarcasm.
Rex opened L102 and went in. It was found that the two rooms were connected by a door in their common wall. Both rooms, also, mirrored one another, so judging by the layout of this room, it would be fair to guess that L104 would also have an en-suite bathroom, several empty cupboards, a double bed, a single bed, a desk, a chair, a sofa and a minibar.

Jonah realised how Cal had interpreted what he had said, and facepalmed.
It seemed that Rex's father had had the foresight to provide each of them, in the wardrobe of each room, with a change of clothes, having accurately predicted that Rex would have the five of them come straight to Bistra Voda without packing.

"I'd say he knows us," Jonah nodded. "And it's a good thing he does." He threw himself onto the larger of the two beds, lying down and staring at the ceiling. Even without the upcoming song contest, a city-break now and then couldn't go amiss.

"I know, right?" Cal sat down on the smaller of the two beds, noting that Jonah had already made his decision.

Jonah sighed contentedly, and shut his eyes for a moment. They were jarred back open a few moments later by what sounded like it could have been a gunshot from a room not too far from this one.

Cal's reaction gave Jonah a smirk that would have been a laugh, had the situation been different.
"Sounded like a gun! D'you think we should check it out?"

Jonah hurried back out of the room. Rex was already out and waiting for them, having told Regina to stay put and Gwyneth to stay and look after her.

Back
Top Bottom