• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Rockefeller Street *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"We've been looking in here for, like, five minutes now," Jonah said. "But we haven't seen any signs of anyone being in here besides us, and that Swedish lady."
"Interesting," the raven said, to give his statement acknowledgement. "For now, though, you three should leave this case to us."
"Because we're the professionals," his colleague added in an almost patronising way.

"I guess you're right," Rex agreed as he and Jonah left the room. It was none of his business, he knew, to go poking around in an attempted-murder case, but it had aroused his curiosity, and that, he reasoned, could justify his actions thus far. However, that would be as far as that excuse would go. Police work should be left to the police, and that was all he had to think on the matter.

"Let those two get on with their job, I suppose. Just because someone nearly died doesn't mean we're not still on holiday, right?"

"...I just realised how awful that sounded. The point is, we're not policemen, but those guys are. It's their job, not ours. I hope Pernilla's still up to performing tomorrow, though."
They had, whilst talking, reached the part of the corridor where rooms L102 to L104 were found. Regina, Rex found, was completely unconcerned by the earlier gunshot; she seemed just as cheerful as ever when he returned to the room.

Had Jonah heard, he probably would have reprimanded him for being pessimistic. However, he had instead returned to lying on the bed. Rex, meanwhile, was with his sister, and they were both watching a video of some kind on a website Regina had found which would, on closer inspection, reveal itself to be the song contest's offical web-page, accessed courtesy of Gwyneth's netbook PC.

A considerable time of nothing happening passed, and the skyline outside the window suggested early evening was drawing on at the time Jonah decided to stand back up. Whether he had been asleep or just lazy up until now was, however, difficult to discern.

"I don't know. Probably just another attempted murder with no connotations whatsoever. They'll get the guy responsible, and get on with their lives, I guess. I think it's better not to dwell on it."

"...Maybe they were betting on some other country winning and wanted to increase their chances?" he tried. "...Nah; Pernilla won in, what, 1998? I don't think her song will be as popular now as it used to be...Must have been a personal thing."

"Like I said, we might as well forget about it." He made for the door that connected this room with L102. "Just thinking about it, though, kinda makes me wonder who else is performing tomorrow. I've heard rumours, but I've not seen the actual running order. And Gwyneth has a netbook, so I could check Wikipedia. Coming?"

Regina was sitting on the smaller bed, still with Gwyneth's computer, though she wasn't particularly using it when they entered the room.

Back
Top Bottom