• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Rockefeller Street *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

She offered it to them.
"Go right ahead."
Jonah swiftly took the computer and looked the contest up. According to it, the full list of delegations read thus:
01 - Italy - Nina Zilli
02 - Republic of Soleanna - Your Favorite Martian
03 - Moldova - Zdob Şi Zdub
(Jonah had to re-read this one a few times before he was clear on how to pronounce it.)
04 - Germany - Lena
05 - Blazia - Muse
06 - Canada - Lights
07 - Norway - Alexander Rybak
08 - Ukraine - Ruslana
09 - Holland - Caro Emerald
10 - Serbia - Marija Šerifović
11 - Denmark - Olsen Brothers
12 - Finland - Lordi
13 - England - Engelbert Humperdinck
(This one afforded Jonah a brief laugh at the complexity of the name.)
14 - Russia - Dima Bilan
15 - Sweden - Pernilla Wahlgren
16 - Turkey - maNga
17 - Hungary - NOX
18 - Galland - Paloma Faith
19 - Ireland - Within Temptation
20 - Scotland - Adele

"...So not a bad lineup, then," he concluded. "Can't say I've heard of all of them, though."

"So Dad's is song number 5?" Regina repeated, thinking. "That's not a good spot for a song if it wants to win. Too early."

"I'd guess that maybe England or Russia will win. Maybe Sweden." Regina adopted a thoughtful pose.
"If Sweden are still going to perform. Pernilla was almost killed," Jonah reminded her.

"Aw...I think her song's cool, though."
"Nobody's saying she's definitely not going to perform," Rex offered as consolation. "And even if she's not, there are still 19 other potentially winners. And they're all good enough to have won a contest before."

"I guess you're right," Regina said, of her brother's statement. "Hey, that reminds me...I wonder if Dad's back from the rehearsal yet."

Cal also stood. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but he was expecting another gunshot before this day was over.

For now, it seemed, he was just paranoid. Regina took Rex's hand, and they left the room. Jonah and Gwyneth were content to remain behind for the time being.

They found their way back to the lift, and back to the foyer where, sure enough, all five members of Muse were just arriving.

Midnight nodded.
"We get one more rehearsal, and that's the full dress rehearsal tomorrow morning."
"We heard something happened to the Swedish delegate," Sidney said. It occurred to Rex that this was probably the first time either he or Regina had actually heard him speak. "Is she okay?"

"Someone tried to shoot her," Rex elaborated. "They missed, though."
"That was lucky for her, then," Midnight said. "The police are already on the case, though, right?"

Back
Top Bottom