• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"I don't have the faintest idea," Rex said, standing up from the sofa.
"I don't have the faintest idea," Rex said, somehow standing up from the sofa again, despite already having stood up. He seemed unaware of any peculiarities.

"Hm? 's there a problem?" Rex was definitely unaware of what had just occurred, although he had noticed more details about the wall that had the door through which they had entered in it; it had a fireplace, also decorated with small ornaments depicting various scenes, as well as two black, plastic, 'decorative' cannons with flowers painted on them. Above the fireplace was another clock- also dead- and a long piece of metal, on either side, in a frame, tarnished in such a way that the rust showed a floral pattern.

Last edited:

"It's true, man," Jonah said. "I don't know how, but you did."
"If you say so..." Rex shook his head and went over to the window. Instead of opening the curtains fully, he ducked under them, to get a private view of outside. Immediately outside was a small yard, overgrown with weeds and grass, and there was a small path on the left, which led to the back gate. Beyond that was a wide hill, from which boulders protruded. What stole his attention was the sky. It was totally black, and appeared to have eight-legged creatures with bathroom plungers for feet walking across it. Additionally, not only was the moon visible, but it was titanic in size. Written on the sky in what looked like either red paint, or badly-made synthetic blood, appeared the mantra from the phone in Rex's dream earlier. Word by word, it said, DON'T GO TO SLEEP. DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES. I'M COMING HOME TO FIND YOU, AND WHEN I DO, I'LL--
At this point, Rex was distracted by the fact that he was no longer at the window.
"I don't have the faintest idea," he said, standing from the sofa for the third time. "...Wait a minute- I noticed it that time. What is wrong with this house?!"

"That seems like the only answer at the moment," Rex admitted.
"I guess we're done in here, then?" Jonah asked, and headed for the door, and left the room.
"Uh..." Jonah was still in the room, where he had started. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Are you sure that's not just the house messing with your head?" Rex asked, standing up from the lying position he hadn't just been in on the floor, and nodded to the door. "Exiting the Living Room, Take 2?"

It allowed him to, so Jonah and Rex followed. The only development out in this foyer (for want of a better name) was that there was now a pool table in the middle of the room, and the floor showed animated white noise, rather than the wood it was actually made of.

"I think that we should be used to this sort of thing by now," Rex said with a shake of his head.
Jonah looked around. Nothing else had changed. "Where to now?"
From here, there was the living room, the kitchen, a downstairs toilet, a spare room, a door that served no purpose whatsoever, and the front door of the house. Funnily enough, this door did not function as a door, and funnier still was the fact that the back door was on the same wall, but shifted along by a few metres so it was located in the kitchen.

"I have to agree," Rex said. "Either we get some professionals to do this, or just bulldoze the entire area."
"Come on..." Jonah rolled his eyes. "You can't give up just because things are getting mind-screwingly weird. That's practically what we signed up for by coming here in the first place!"
"So? We've had our fill, and we've investigated, albeit inconclusively."

Last edited:

"Alright, alright, if you two say so..." Jonah sighed.
Rex led them into the kitchen, so that they might leave by the back door, as the front door did not open. The kitchen seemed smaller than it was, as most of it was taken up by a rectangular dining table. Over that was a small shelf that had a drawer under it. A sink took up most of the opposite wall, above which was a fairly small window with net curtains. In the far left corner was an oven and a fridge-freezer, and there was a walk-in cupboard in the back-left corner. The door they were seeking was at the end of a brief corridor that extended from the front-right corner of this room.

His teammates followed. This small corridor seemed to serve as a cloakroom; there were pegs on both walls. Lining the floor were umbrellas and, curiously, badminton racquets. The back door was ahead, and seemed to still be unlocked, so there was nothing to keep them from leaving.

Back
Top Bottom