• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Unlike before, they were permitted to leave. The path here was fairly thin, and led only left and right; straight ahead was a small brick box of soil from which a conifer was growing, and beyond that was a long, tall, old fence made of wood. To the right would be the yard Rex had seen from the living room, but they had entered the house via the path that was currently on the left. In that side of the yard was a small lawn on which an extremely old car was parked. There was a tall, black gate in the wooden fence, which opened inwards, and led out onto the street (or rather, the squarish cul-de-sac) on which this house was located.

This was a wise decision. Now that they were out of the house's shadow, the sky could clearly be seen. It seemed now to be daytime, and heavily overcast, but not liable to start raining any time soon.

"Right." Rex opened the black gate and led them back out into the street. In the centre of the square cul-de-sac was a cluster of garages, but they were fenced off by a series of interlinked metal gates- the ones used in construction work- although there was no visible reason for it. The road out of here led left, and it was diagonally leftwards from here.
Before they could go, there was a flash of light, and the house next door to the one they had been investigating lit up with garishly-coloured decorative lights. That seemed of no consequence, but was still enough, perhaps, to be considered 'mind-f*ckery'.

"More of the same, by the looks of it," Jonah said.
"Ignore it," Rex instructed. "Let's just leave."

He started to the exit of this street.
"Now, new stupid question: can anyone remember how we actually got here?"

"No joke. How did we actually get here?"
"...I thought you guys would remember," Jonah said, upon discovering that he, too, did not know.

"Well, that's absolutely brilliant..." Rex turned around then, and discovered the house immediately behind him. Turning to face the way he had been a moment ago, he discovered that, somehow, the three of them were back in the garden of that accursed house.

"I don't know." He shook his head. "Looks like we have no choice but to carry on investigating for now..."

Rex pushed the back door open again, and led them back inside. On the kitchen table, he discovered an envelope addressed simply 'REX c/o THE HOUSE'. The gap between the 'E' and the 'X' of his name was coloured orange, so that, when one turned the envelope sideways, the gap resembled a simple-looking house. He looked at it for a moment before opening it, and retrieving from it a handwritten note that seemed to be made of papyrus, and said on it-- as he might well have guessed-- 'Don't go to sleep. Don't close your eyes. I'm coming home to find you, and when I do, I'll'. This was as far as he read before the note spontaneously combusted in his hands, harmless to him, but reducing the note to ashes.

Back
Top Bottom