• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

She giggled.
"So...back to business," Jonah said. "Where's that thing that's keeping us here, and how can we get it to leave us alone?"

Regina remembered the box she had acquired, and retrieved it.
"Maybe this will help after all."

"It was in that ball of wool." She nodded down at the brief trail of brown wool she had left while unwinding it.

"What's inside it?" Rex asked.
"How am I meant to know without opening it?" Regina then proceeded to open it. There was a flash, and everything suddenly looked like it was made by CGI- Regina, Jamie and Team Triton included- and the whole house seemed to spin around once in a middle-speed rotation. A few more flashes followed, and everything returned to normal in terms of how it looked, but aspects of the house seemed to have become peculiar sizes; some doors had shrunk or grown; the stairs seemed stretched and distorted; the walls did not quite reach the ceiling or floor, presenting a solid black space where the walls should be. Within the box was an egg made of solid amethyst.

"Hm..." Rex had found that the living room's door was now very tiny, and he was amusing himself opening it and closing it in its grossly mismatched doorframe. "I don't see how that's helped, really."

Jonah leaned against the now-oversized door to the spare room, only to fall backwards as it opened behind him. Beyond it was no longer the spare room, but what resembled the Great Wall of China, embedded on the right into a Peruvian mountain.

"More mind-f*ckery?" Rex suggested.
"You guys can thank me for finding that whenever you're ready," Jonah said before standing and walking onto the mock-up Great Wall.

Rex and Regina followed, Rex overprotectively holding his sister's hand so that she would not fall into the ravine below, on the right (as if she would, being a good two metres from the edge).

Jamie was now having the same feeling Cal was having just a few minutes ago: he just wanted to get out of here.

This was completely understandable, especially when the door shut behind them once they were all through, and vanished once closed. Ahead, the wall went down a hill, to what looked like a more rounded section of wall, where the path ended.

Back
Top Bottom