• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Regina was still at his side, and Jonah followed at the back. At first, it seemed as though their destination was void of anything notable.

When they arrived, the wall rolled itself up like a carpet, disappearing over the hill, leaving them stranded on the platform that looked strikingly like an arena.

"Oh, probably," Jonah said with a tired shake of his head.
Almost as expected, the creature responsible for this entire escapade appeared before them, an unsettlingly wide, toothy grin crossing its face.

"Oh, him? I've just decided to ignore him for now! I'll have my cake and eat it, too!"

"…Y'know, you seem to like to play with fire. Lemme light up your fingers!" He lobbed a fireball at him.

Undaunted, the creature caught the fireball, and when he opened his hands again, he revealed that he had turned it into a large mushroom.

Finding the mushroom useless, it tossed it right back at the group. Mid-flight, it turned into a live hand-grenade.

"Why are you doing this?" Rex asked it, again.
"For fun! Why else?!"
"It's not fun for us!"
"Speak for yourself," Regina said. "I think it's kinda funny."

Back
Top Bottom