• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Coming Home *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

She cast him a nonchalant grin. As far as she could reason, they were in no actual danger.

Rex and Jonah were also worried. Regina couldn't fathom why; this was all a dream, right? So they'd all wake up unharmed. Such was her line of thought.

It had long since abandoned its tranquilising rifle, and now only had its scythe (and bizarre powers) as a weapon. It decided to swing its scythe at them.

The imp was knocked back, genuinely falling over. Its scythe flew from its grip, and seemed to slice through Regina, save for one minute detail: it passed through her as if she wasn't there. Nevertheless, Rex was at her side in a heartbeat, afraid she had been hurt. She had not.

This caused its entire being, after a moment, to combust. The more they believed they had the upper hand, it seemed, the more it was so. Perhaps, via lucid dreaming, they could fight back with some 'mind-f*ckery' of their own.

The imp tried vainly to appeal to the others, but Rex was too distracted with Regina, who was being distracted by her brother; and Jonah had produced, by the power of dreaming, a mallet, with which he struck the imp. It faded away, and the scenery around them began to turn white, too.

Via a transition of white, the five of them would awake, on the machine by which they had shared the dream. Amelia was still there.

It was blank now, but it would be safe to assume that it had been displaying the events as they had unfolded in the dream-house.

"Of course. Even with three kids, there's not much to do around here- especially since I don't dare try to clean up this basement unless Miles is around, in case I accidentally wind up blowing the whole town sky high. What is it with men and their machines?" The last part was mainly an internal, rhetorical question.

Back
Top Bottom