• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"My mother told me the same thing. Of course, I ignored the story. I didn't think I'd ever need to mess around in this forest."

Just then, another one of the imp-like creatures tried to sneak up on them. This one was armed with a club.

Hearing the creature (due to his increased hearing), Travis turned. The creature tried to swing at them, but was suddenly sliced in half before it could do so.

Behind the sword that had killed the imp was the same person they had been talking about, now in his late twenties or early thirties.
“Uh, guys...” Travis said to his comrades.

“Hello,” the fox greeted them. “Are you lost in here?”
“Yeah,” Jake nodded, “We're trying to get to the Forest Temple, but we don't know where it is.”
“That's been a pretty common thing,” the fox explained. “Ever since I quit playing my ocarina, people keep getting lost in here.”

He talks?! This surprised Megan somewhat. The impression I got from the stories was that he was a mute...

“Why don't you keep playing your ocarina?” Jake asked.
“I have better things to do,” the fox stated flatly. “Like killing those imp-things. Speaking of which, there's been a sudden infestation of them in the forest, and I don't have a clue why.”

“Anyways, you know the way to the Forest Temple?” Travis asked.
“Huh? Oh yeah, I do,” the fox nodded. “Lemme guess, you want me to show you where it is?”

They, of course, also followed.
“So, uh, what's your name?” Travis asked the fox.
“Hm? Oh, it's Link,” he replied. “I know, not a very common name.”

Back
Top Bottom