• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"The last time I heard of a guy called Link, he was the main character in a novel about homeless kids in England. Make of that what you will."

“...Right. By the way, uh...”
“Travis.”
“Travis. Is your hair naturally like that?”

"Like I said: if it is, one of his parents would have to have been a messed-up cactus."

“It's certainly... unique,” Link agreed.
“I have a feeling that's gonna become a recurring thing,” Travis muttered.

“Well, if that's all you're wanting, I'll be on my way. Oh yeah...” He pulled what looked like a blue version of the Solar Gun's current frame out of a pouch on his belt. “I found this while I was walking around the forest. Maybe you could make good use of it.”

By this point, Link had already left. Otenko appeared, and said, “Nice! You managed to get a new frame for the Solar Gun!”
Travis asked, “What does it do?”
“This one's called the Beatmania frame. If you fire the Solar Gun at a wall while it's equipped, it'll make a sound that'll distract enemies.”
“...Is that a microphone instead of a barrel on there?” Jake asked.

“I... guess you could say that,” Otenko nodded.
“By the way, weren't you going to tell us why we're supposed to go here?” Travis asked.
“Oh yeah, I did, didn't I...? Well, at the end of this Temple is a tree, a solar tree, if you will. Anyways, I just wanna check on it. It's been quite a while since I did, y'know? Don't want it wilting on me.”

Back
Top Bottom