• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

She shrugged, guessing that this was Travis' department and that, by extension, her time to shine had come and passed.

Aiming carefully, Travis shot the three reels, lining up three lightning bolts. Yami then shot a ball of electricity at Jake, who blocked the shot. Upon recovering, he was surprised to find that the attack had charged up his laser sword.

He nodded, and swung at Yami, shooting a crescent-shaped energy wave at it. This caused Yami to turn back into its first form, and sprout a pair of tentacle-arms and legs.

She groaned at this development, and gave a cursory, noncommittal swing at it with her hammer, her attention only really on the arms and Yami's body.

After a few attacks, Yami cloaked the arena with darkness, temporarily turning Amaterasu into a regular white wolf.

Once she had recovered, Amaterasu summoned the sun, stunning Yami and revealing that it had changed form again, this time into its first form, but with a large hand coming out of it. The core had fallen out of the hand.

Megan wondered whether she should be the one to lead them back into attacking, or if that would prove foolish.

Jake started slashing at the core, but shortly after he did, Yami swatted him away, and reclaimed its core. It then cloaked the arena in darkness once more.

Amaterasu once again summoned the sun, once she'd recovered.
This time, though, Travis and Jake were charging their weapons. "All together now, team!" Travis commanded.

"GO!"
Travis fired a charged shot, Jake let out a big swing, and Amaterasu attacked with her divine instrument. All of these attacks were directed at Yami's core.

Back
Top Bottom