• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

This was enough to defeat Yami, who exploded in a large reddish-black cloud of smoke. Otenko appeared, as a ball of light also appeared. Presumably, Otenko would be returned to his true form, since the monster that had cursed him had been defeated.

Last edited:

"Looks like it."
The ball of light merged with Otenko, turning him into his true self: a jaguar.
"Thanks, you guys," he said. "I really owe you one." It wasn't really noticeable, but his voice had gotten a bit higher; it was now more or less on par with Jake's.

"Now that that's over with, then...where do we go from here? We've kind of run out of quest."

Travis turned towards Amaterasu. She was holding the yellow Sol Emerald in her mouth, and she was in her true form as well; the red markings on her body had gotten more intricate, and a transparent skirt of some kind was shimmering around her waist.
"Looks like Amaterasu's ready to send you back home," Otenko said.

She put away the Sol Emerald, and howled, enveloping them in a bright light and transporting them back to Prolo Island's forest.

"You can say that again."
Strangely, this wasn't Travis nor Jake, but… Otenko? As a sunflower again…?

"How..." She struggled for a word, and settled for, with not even a hint of sincerity of any kind: "...convenient."

"I know, right? Besides, you guys took care of things pretty good, so we won't need to do that again for a while."

"I was fine with that right up until 'for a while'. So I really hope you meant it in the Anna Rossinelli sense."

Back
Top Bottom