• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: A Different World *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

As Jake put him down, Travis corrected, “Hey, I was having fantasies about burying my face in my father's opposite-sex-clone's chest.”

"...That's still wrong on an epic scale. Do you listen to yourself?" She folded her arms and shook her head.

"...If nothing else, think of the age gap! ...And she's married! ...Never mind the fact that she's your father!!"

“But still, did you see her―”
“Hey kids,” Leonel called from downstairs, unintentionally interrupting Travis, “You finished up there? It's time to go.”

"Let's just go," Megan said, barely interrupting Leonel's call. "And try to keep your eyes off your father's chest when we do."

Ignoring Megan's remark, Travis headed for the stairs, asking, “By the way, Meg, what did you say earlier about men having bad timing?”

Re: ATEE: Madness Of Love *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

~Madness Of Love~
Saying yes, saying never; it isn't easy, you know/If we are all in orbit around this madness/I don't know who you are anymore; I don't care who you are/I just miss the charm of nostalgia

Today was a fairly cold day in early March. Rex, Jonah and Cal were, at this moment, around mid-morning, casually patrolling the Palace Town's shopping district, in search of nothing more than a birthday gift for the former's mother. While they had a full week in which to do so before it was too late, Rex had reasoned that it was better to do this before it slipped his mind, and had subsequently enlisted his two friends to accompany him in this venture.

"I don't know...Something nice that isn't too expensive."
"'Not too expensive'?" Jonah seemed surprised at this detail. "Even though your dad's part of an internationally-famous band?"
"He is. I'm not." Rex left Jonah to extrapolate the missing, implied information there. "So...I dunno. Maybe some kind of ornament or whatever."

Rex approached a fairly small shop on the corner of one street, and looked in its window.
"This looks like the right sort of thing, but it's way too expensive." The window display showed various little, ornate figurines made of glass or porcelain, resembling aristocratic-looking people in fancy poses, or still-life, like trees or bowls of cherries. Each had two prices; one preceeded by a '¥' symbol, indicating its price in Blazian yen, and another, preceeded by a 'Ø' symbol, for its price in the international currency of Rings.

"Maybe I'm trying to think above my station. I mean, where am I going to get this sort of thing, but cheap, realistically?"
"You could shut up and move on," Jonah suggested. "You might have a qualification in Drama, but that doesn't mean you have to be a prima donna about everything you do."
Rex sighed.
"You're right." He began to lead them away again.

Rex was still thinking hard to himself when something caught his attention.
"Is that Gwyneth?" he asked. He had spotted someone who looked like they could easily be her in the near distance, running towards them.

Back
Top Bottom