• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: The Salmon Of Doubt *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Right!" Resuming his pace from before, Harman led them back outside, back awkwardly over the crime-scene tape (leaving Theodore to hold the barrier up so Team Gemini could get underneath it relatively easily) and back to the car.

Theodore and Megan got in, too, and just in time; Harman was already starting to pull away, giving them barely enough of an opportunity to put their seatbelts on before he resumed his usual (and now justified) erratic driving.

Travis braced himself, thinking, …Camouflage like that would have been nice for that situation…

As they were going, Megan wondered how Harman hadn't been convicted for dangerous driving or speeding by now. She started to wonder if he even had a licence-- then decided she would rather not find out the answer to that, in case it was the option she didn't want to hear.

Jake started to think about Axel, his pet Chao. Maybe he'd turned into a Dark Chao because of the darkness inside him…

Presently, Harman pulled into the parking-space in front of his so-called office. Jake could continue his reverie if he wanted, but time was still relatively tight.

Harman, Theodore and Megan hurriedly got out, too. Theodore, as usual, was left to lock the car as Harman took the lead into the building.

Harman, once in the office, went straight to that one wall he had with all the diagrams and writing on, and stared at it, grabbing a pen and adding notes here and there.

"Thinking. And..." He drew one large line, then wrote a completely illegible word, presumably in all-capitals. "Solved it!"

"How in the..?" Megan was equally astounded.
"It's simple, if you think about it," Harman said, feeling quite proud of himself. "Yes, people have been dying left, right and centre lately, but what would you think if I told you that no murders actually took place?"

"Nobody was murdered," Harman repeated. "Sure, a bunch of people died, but nobody murdered them."
"So...what?" Theodore asked, as in-the-dark as the rest of them. "You think it was mass suicide?"
"Nope. Just a run of really bad luck. Think about it- like, really think about it. The deaths we've seen- all of them could have happened in exactly the same way whether there had been a deliberate instigator or not."

"But... then a dead person in our cabin strangled with her own hair was bad luck?!" Travis asked, bewildered.

Back
Top Bottom