• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: The Salmon Of Doubt *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Cuatro...trés..."
"See you 'round, then," Harman said nonchalantly, getting right up into Zaragoza's face, not to intimidate, but to plant a meaningless kiss on his nose, knowing just how much that annoyed him, then danced out of the room as if he were in no danger at all.

"...Dos...uno..." At the end of Zaragoza's countdown, a single gunshot was heard. He hadn't even made an effort to chase them, so it was really rather obvious what he had done.

Travis said to his teammates, "Well, we finally have time to ourselves."
"Yeah, time for some well-earned R&R!" Jake said with a most feline smile.

"You've earned it," Theodore told them.
Harman probably would have said something then, had he not gone back into the office itself to retrieve Zaragoza.
"Come on, Lucy. You're better than this," he was saying as he brought the cop's semi-conscious body back out. "...What, none of you are going to call an ambulance for this poor, stupid sod? Unbelievable..."

"Wait, did he shoot himself?" Jake asked. "Yeah, guess we better call an ambulance for him..." With that, he started to look about for a phone.

There was one on what would have been a reception desk, but Theodore was already making the call.
"You three just wait downstairs. Once they come for Lucian, Theodore'll drive you back to your cabin."
"Why Theodore?"
"Because I'm not going to abandon him in the same way he would love to abandon me. That's what makes me the true good guy here."

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you have a crush on him," Travis remarked, heading downstairs.

Harman blushed at the accusation, but didn't say anything.
Well, he's not denying it, Megan thought with a smile, heading down, too. Theodore put down the phone then, having finished making the call, then went down as well.

"Not really." She stared listlessly out of the front doors of the building. "I guess we'll think of something. You know, assuming someone else doesn't wind up dying."

"Well, even if someone does, we'll get to the bottom of it," he said with a grin. "We always do!"

"I guess we do." She stared outside a little while longer. For a moment, she thought she saw a vaguely-familiar white and red shape run past, in the distance. She blinked and looked again, but didn't see anything.

"I thought I saw...Oh, never mind. It was probably nothing."
As she spoke, the ambulance arrived, and Harman came down, still carrying Zaragoza, to meet it.

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

~Work Your Magic~
Give me the force/I'll open all doors/I'll kill any beast/Do you trust me?/Give me the force/With it, I'll bring passion from Hell/I'll rise again from the ashes/For you...

Today wasn't meant to be a quiet day, but, per Rex's request, quiet it was. Today was October the seventeenth. That meant that it was Rex's birthday. His mother had wanted it to be a major affair, being as it was that her son was turning eighteen, but both he and his father had been in agreement: neither were of the sort to involve themselves in boisterous celebrations when it came to birthdays. That meant that, today, it was to be nothing more than a few close friends-- namely, Team Triton and Gwyneth and Octavia-- and close family-- just his parents, Regina, Uncle Miles, Aunt Amelia and their three kids. And that contented Rex for now. Two relatively small parties of people, neither of which had even arrived yet. To anyone else, that would make for a miserable birthday, but not to him.

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Yeah, happy birthday, and stuff!" Jonah added.
Apparently, one of his parents had let them in. Rex took a breath. Despite his ambitions to become an actor, he always had a kind of dislike for being the centre of attention. Still, this was the one day each year where, by all rights, he could be thus without regret. He nodded to himself. He was ready to be 18 now.

Back
Top Bottom