• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"I'll go and find out," Rex's father offered, already getting up and heading to the door. Presently, he returned to the room wearing a stern expression, and accompanied by someone who looked strikingly like a female version of Cal.

"...What the heck...was the what the what the what?!?!"
So stunned was Cal that he was unable to make a coherent sentence.

"We've all seen the video, Cal," Gwyneth muttered, apparently unfazed.
"Agrippina," the female Cal said, bowing slightly. "Or Aggie, for short. I've been sent to summon Team Triton."
"In case it wasn't obvious, she hails from a parallel universe to this one," Rex's father said. "When people from that world come into this one, it's generally never a good sign."

"There have been...difficulties...in our world. My mother and her teammates recommended you, based on the strengths of your predecessors, Team Neptune."
"I'm flattered, danger or none," Rex's father said. "Anyway, Rex, this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to put that new sword to good use."
Rex stood, and Jonah followed. Well, it beat just hanging around the house all day, Rex supposed.
"I guess we're going, then."
"Looks like it," Jonah reassured him.

"Uh...Alright, then. L-lead the way, Aggie!"
Agrippina bowed again, and led them out.
On their way out, Rex's father added, "Send my regards to Middy when you see him."
"Which one's he?" Rex asked.
"Uh...You'll know him when you see him."

"He's...quite the character. Now, on your way! That other universe won't save itself!"
Aggie bowed one last time, then resumed leading them out of the house.

"So, in this other world, everyone's the opposite gender?" Jonah asked as they were going.
"That is correct, more or less."
"'More or less'?"
"There are some exceptions, but they tend to be few and far between, as I understand it."
"Oh. So you're the female version of Cal. Well, what about the rest of opposite-sex Team Triton?"
"We were never a full team. There were only two of us."

"Yes. Because of certain circumstances in our world, his counterpart--" She nodded at Rex. "--was never born. And as for Gillian..." She took a moment to gain some composure. Clearly, she was talking about Jonah's counterpart. "...She committed suicide a few months ago."

"She said she just couldn't do what we were doing anymore. She said, one evening, that it was too much. I didn't see her again until the funeral the following week."
Jonah turned slightly pale, hoping that wouldn't have any implications for him.

"I'm not gonna kill myself!" Jonah was quite adamant about this.
It was then that they arrived at the door on the incline that led down to the lake next to the Palace Town. This had been a portal to Aggie's universe for quite some time, though Rex's and Cal's fathers had often warned against approaching it.

Back
Top Bottom